ISO live Del Tha Funky Homosapien...

hendravishendravis 689 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
hay SS heads, can anyone here help me find out with some live del?? or perhaps direct me in the direction of some... love his studio stufff and heard Catch a Bad One on the Full Cirlce Tour disc... if anyone could help that would make my effin day!

Comments

• I know I'm not a frequent poster on this board, but what's up with this new-members-asking for mp3s thing? Is it a mp3-request day today?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    I know I'm not a frequent poster on this board, but what's up with this new-members-asking for mp3s thing? Is it a mp3-request day today?

i was just looking for some live del. i seen him in milwaukee a few years back and would really enjoy hearing some.. u guys trade records all the time, theres nothing wrong with inquiring about a possible show someone could put up .. or link to somewhere i could find one..

and how long uve ben a member for doesnt automatically make you a head... all the other 80 people who read this who didnt give a Phunk didnt waste there time to say anything... so if ur not gonna help the cause of spreading music with good people who mite have some music to show you, then i guess ill talk to u later... way laterrr