A-Trak, The Rub Show in Chicago last night. Good??

sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I couldn't get up there... anyone go?How was it?Highlights?

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    me either, moved all day. Can I get the Lil Scrappy "My Back Hurt" graemlin?

Sloppy, I got the mix CD last week. Pure class as expected. Thanks mang, we should link up when I'm settled in my new place (19th/Racine)

Sorry to the Rub dudes that I couldnt invest some meat into the party last night. And happy b-day to DCasleezo

• sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
    Thanks on the CD dap Meaty... glad you dug it!

Yean man, hit me up when you get settled. I'll be up at the PUTS show on Thursday and the Edan show on Friday. Let me know if you'll be around.

• couldnt go. i almost broke my hand yesterday skateboarding for the first time in about 4 years. think i fractured a finger. meaty, get at me when you get settled in. My scedule has been hectic for a minute but finally clearing out.

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts

Yean man, hit me up when you get settled. I'll be up at the PUTS show on Thursday and the Edan show on Friday. Let me know if you'll be around.

is edan still touring? heard that tour was cancelled due to prefuse getting sick.

• Can I get the Lil Scrappy "My Back Hurt" graemlin?

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    I couldn't get up there... anyone go?
    How was it?
    Highlights?

yo sloppy...how's thangs?

it was straight...glc was a highlight for me. he had the hometown crowd on his side and was a nice surprise. a-trak was on point and combined turntable action with party-rocking admirably.

rub did their thing. the crowd was decent. thought there would be a few more jennies, though. other moments of glory included faded lady doubles, blow your whistle as a-trak's favorite song and getting a number from some bittie.

no get on my level shirts, though.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

where's edan performing?

• sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
    combined turntable action with party-rocking admirably.

Look out O-Dub, Surge comin with the scribe skillz. Ha!

[yo sloppy...how's thangs?

Good man... Sorry I missed out on seeing you up there. The Edan show's at the Empty Bottle, 10pm. I hope it's not canceled as francislai noted. I haven't heard anything though... You going?

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    combined turntable action with party-rocking admirably.

Look out O-Dub, Surge comin with the scribe skillz. Ha!

haha...that does sound like a corny o-dubbish attempt...

[yo sloppy...how's thangs?

Good man... Sorry I missed out on seeing you up there. The Edan show's at the Empty Bottle, 10pm. I hope it's not canceled as francislai noted. I haven't heard anything though... You going?

$8 on thursday? i'm going on friday assuming it does go down...

PUTS @ Sub-T, correct? that could be a good look, too...