SOULSEEK - Back in the swingathings

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
(20:59) [bigb4stard] u dont share files u dont download ok
(21:02) [bigb4stard] ok bye bye you are gone
[rajsoulstrut] eat a dick
[rajsoulstrut] take your fleetwood mac mp3s and shove it up your ass
(21:04) [bigb4stard] seems like u know how to do it u ass hole
(21:04) [bigb4stard] well ive got them an u havent so i can do what i like with them
(21:06) [bigb4stard] awwww wots wrong is da baby cross,,tough shit an by the way go fuck ur sister u redneck

After a couple months off, I'm back up in dis bitchh.

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    (20:59) [bigb4stard] u dont share files u dont download ok
    (21:02) [bigb4stard] ok bye bye you are gone
    [rajsoulstrut] eat a dick
    [rajsoulstrut] take your fleetwood mac mp3s and shove it up your ass
    (21:04) [bigb4stard] seems like u know how to do it u ass hole

After a couple months off, I'm back up in dis bitchh.

you should have told him to check out your website about beats. and then banned him.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ...you should have told him to check out your website about beats. and then banned him.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I fucking hate idiots like that. People steal music, then act like you're stealing it from them. I've had fools ban me for DLing 1 song.

Oh how i'd like to punch thee

awwww wots wrong is da baby cross,,tough shit an by the way go fuck ur sister u redneck

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I fucking hate idiots like that. People steal music then act like you're stealing it from them.

Oh how i'd like to punch thee

Walleyed mijet plaese

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    u dont share files u dont download ok

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    [Ezneis] u dont share files u dont download ok

[Ezneis] ok bye bye you are gone

(3:20) [bigb4stard] wot u talkin about my files are shared

(3:20) [bigb4stard] i got at least ten people downloadin from me at min

[Ezneis] no.

[Ezneis] why are you on slsk when you dont share files

(3:21) [bigb4stard] my files are definately shared wot u lookin for

[Ezneis] looking for illhornstabraer and loody moops

(3:23) [bigb4stard] never heard of em

(3:25) [bigb4stard] apart from that im not even downloadin any bloody files from u

(3:27) [bigb4stard] an ive just browsed ur files an i dont want any of em,wouldnt listen to any of it

(3:30) [bigb4stard] so go fuck yourself ya prick

• Hey Guys! I got great news. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!....too bad im still a horrific midget zombie!

• chrischris 287 Posts
    Walleyed mijet plaese

apparently he's actually 5' 7".....

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Walleyed mijet plaese

2907.05-Gross Sexual Imposition

Sometimes when you know it's never going to happen you just have to make your move

• Good plastic surgeons are hard to come by in cell block D

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Walleyed mijet plaese

2907.05-Gross Sexual Imposition

I really regret having checked where that pic came from...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Walleyed mijet plaese

I think that's 5".07 centimeters? I dunno but I agree, shit is MAD DISTURBO SON

All credit must be given to The Great Geraci on this one.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Man, I run into shit like this all the time on SoulseeK. there is this kid on my list, (and I'll admit he has lots of good shit), but he has a folder called secret stash. He will not let anyone DL from it; but he keeps it in his shares like a trophy or something. It is like putting a jar of cookies within reach and telling a little kid he can't touch it. So I figured he was asleep (due to timezone difference between Oregon and the UK) and I tried to sneak a couple of albums out of his "Special" folder. Well, he got me grabbing an album, and banned me for going into his "offlimits folder". He told me it is rare stuff and hard to get. So I guess by his logic there is no difference between p2p digging and vinyl digging???Like there is such a thing as a rare MP3..I humbled myself and apologized for stealing his stolen music and got back on his list;but I figured out his sleep schedule and pilfer his precious mp3's while he is sleeping.

Actually I have a picture of this MP3 GateKeeper......

this is how I feel every time I pilfer his secret MP3 stash........

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Well, he got me grabbing that Roosevelt Franklin Sesame St. album, and banned me for going into his "offlimits folder".

If that's not a location, I don't know what is.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I tried to sneak a couple of albums out of his "Special" folder. Well, he got me grabbing an album, and banned me for going into his "offlimits folder". He told me it is rare stuff and hard to get. So I guess by his logic there is no difference between p2p digging and vinyl digging???Like there is such a thing as a rare MP3..I humbled myself and apologized for stealing his stolen music and got back on his list;but I figured out his sleep schedule and pilfer his precious mp3's while he is sleeping.

Yeah, here's his pic

he got a little pissed you dl'd out the o/l folder.

That's some control freak shit if i've ever heard it.

day gets quote of the day status

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my soulseek hangs when i try to run it, and it kinda fucks up my pc. not sure why. i tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but that didn't really help at all. why why why?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    my soulseek hangs when i try to run it, and it kinda fucks up my pc. not sure why. i tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but that didn't really help at all. why why why?

did you UPGrade?

and if you did, make sure you replace the old soulseek icon on the desktop with the new one.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

and if you did, make sure you replace the old soulseek icon on the desktop with the new one.

not necessary.
    diz, maybe soulseek just isn't for you...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yeah i got the newest version. hmm.

sketch, i run soulseek beeeeyatch!

if i dont have soulseek then you dont have my soulseek threads, and those RULE baby!!!