TRADES!!!!!

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hamilton streetcar-s/t (dot) (beats and loops on this very strange rock record)people-there are people and there are PEOPLE (ill horn heavy rock)avenue o-understanding love (small label e-z rock out of ma., good electric piano loops)bones-waiting here (good funky rock record)groundhogs-thank christ for the bomb (funky track, drum break)bobby thurston-the main attractionsouthroad connection-sweet ride (small label disco-y stuff w/ 2 sweet soul tracks)faith hope and charity-sings heavy lovesylvers-1sylvers-2walter jackson-it's all over now (curtis mayfield pro.)linda tillery-s/tcrackin-Ithe corporation-s/t (68 capitol psych joint w/ drum break and 2 ill tracks, rare?!)o'conner-come alive (j-dilla approved sample)jose feliciano-compartments (yes we can,can)ike and tina-the hunterross-the pit and the pendilumflash fearless lp w/ dusty fingers trackthe gap band-magicians holidaymadelaine-who is she...(dusty fingers beat)the shades of love-keep in touch(body to body) 12''nektar-journey to the centre of the eyepookah-s/tmotown-instrumental lppeter green-in the skies (many beats and ,plus realy solid songs from this ex fleetwood mac(k)bruce clarke-stratusphunklou bond-s/tmidnight movers unltd-follow the windmaxayn-mindfuldavid axelrod-songs of innocense (2nd pressing)melinda ostarchie whitewater-s/tdavid porter-victim of the jokebarbara and ernie-prelude to..jeremie ost (vg)baby huey-the living legendloadstone-s/t

Comments

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    hamilton streetcar-s/t (dot) (beats and loops on this very strange rock record)

people-there are people and there are PEOPLE (ill horn heavy rock)

avenue o-understanding love (small label e-z rock out of ma., good electric piano loops)

bones-waiting here (good funky rock record)

groundhogs-thank christ for the bomb (funky track, drum break)

bobby thurston-the main attraction

southroad connection-sweet ride (small label disco-y stuff w/ 2 sweet soul tracks)

faith hope and charity-sings heavy love

sylvers-1

sylvers-2

walter jackson-it's all over now (curtis mayfield pro.)

linda tillery-s/t

crackin-I

the corporation-s/t (68 capitol psych joint w/ drum break and 2 ill tracks, rare?!)

o'conner-come alive (j-dilla approved sample)

jose feliciano-compartments (yes we can,can)

ike and tina-the hunter

ross-the pit and the pendilum

flash fearless lp w/ dusty fingers track

the gap band-magicians holiday

madelaine-who is she...(dusty fingers beat)

the shades of love-keep in touch(body to body) 12''

nektar-journey to the centre of the eye

pookah-s/t

motown-instrumental lp

peter green-in the skies (many beats and ,plus realy solid songs from this ex fleetwood mac(k)

bruce clarke-stratusphunk

lou bond-s/t

midnight movers unltd-follow the wind

maxayn-mindful

david axelrod-songs of innocense (2nd pressing)

melinda ost

archie whitewater-s/t

david porter-victim of the joke

barbara and ernie-prelude to..

jeremie ost (vg)

baby huey-the living legend

loadstone-s/t

all these are still availible folks...........get at em'

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    all is availible except for the sylvers-II and the midnight movers unltd lp's

if it helps i need good motown albums, including marvin's "i heard it through the grapevine" or any of his earlier stuff.any other more "obscure" titles on motown or any of it's subsidiaries would be helpful. i need sam cooke titles too.

peace,xavier

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    ok took out some of the pieces that were not getting any attention from ya'll. and i also added 2 albums to my list, get at em'.

power of zeus-the gospel according to zeus

incredible bongo band-the return of the...

sylvers-1

walter jackson-it's all over now (curtis mayfield pro.)

linda tillery-s/t

the corporation-s/t (68 capitol psych joint w/ drum break and 2 ill tracks, rare?!)

o'conner-come alive (j-dilla approved sample)

ike and tina-the hunter

ross-the pit and the pendilum

flash fearless lp w/ dusty fingers track

the gap band-magicians holiday

madelaine-who is she...(dusty fingers beat)

pookah-s/t

motown-instrumental lp (instrumental of papa was a rolling stone, along with a bangin' jermaine jackson track.)

peter green-in the skies (many beats,plus realy solid songs from this ex fleetwood mac(k)

lou bond-s/t

midnight movers unltd-follow the wind

maxayn-mindful

david axelrod-songs of innocense (2nd pressing)

melinda ost (jerry buttler)

archie whitewater-s/t

david porter-victim of the joke

barbara and ernie-prelude to..

jeremie ost (vg)-(lee gagnon)

baby huey-the living legend

loadstone-s/t

• no joke,
    these are some of my favorite posts to look at

By the way X****r is a great person to trade. dudes rep is flawless

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    I have a old record vacuum i picked up at a estate sale.I did not test it out but will look great with your record collection.I want to trade it for a CYMANDE L.P. or FELA SHAKARA L.P. or OPPOSITE PEOPLE L.P.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    whut up a**m, i've yet to finalize any trades on here this time ........i swear this is my last time bumping this since j. paycheck will be coming up soon and will probably get alot of these plus some others i've set aside for em'.

as far as the record vacum you should make a seperate thread and i'm sure someone might show some interest.

peace,xavier

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    xavier I will holler a bit later in the afternoon.