Crazy Canadians WTF Too Much Crack!! (RR)(NSFW)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Almost afraid to listen to this one....looks like 70's from Toronto.Says it features their HIT "Grace"??

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just listened and not nearly as bad or as goofy as I thought it was gonna be.

2-3 KILLER Beffhartesque guitar/horn freakout tunes with a really nice groove.

Some of it is corny but I'd say 40% pretty damn good.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    This Lp used to litter the dollar bins here Rich. The reason.....? It was a compulsory purchase for all Canadians between the ages of 12-15 in the 70's, as dictated by then Prime Minister Trudeau....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i missed this the first time round but this is the kind of record my BF brings home for me to keep me grounded.

yea...40% good might be a little kind. i guess if one includes the cover in that percentage?

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    haha, I just got this one last week! I've listened to it once, and I enjoyed it... I was expecting shit considering the cover. It's good for what it is. But I need to talk to my dad and find out just how popular this was in his day.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    i missed this the first time round but this is the kind of record my BF brings home for me to keep me grounded.

yea...40% good might be a little kind. i guess if one includes the cover in that percentage?

You can imagine my disappointment.....based on the cover I thought it was gonna be some kind of "Broken Wind Chorus" type of schtick.

The long cut "Crazy Man" is pretty cool....and the drugged out "Trouble" was good and it also has what must be the longest Guitar/Voice Tube solo in the history of music on the "Crackers In Concert" track.