Happy Jazz radio show now up for May 2006

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
The Happy Jazz show is back again for the merry month of May 2006...Now here in the UK, the day's are getting longer, hope springs eternal and for the first time, we have a happy jazz food tip!!! Just gotta try that Guiness cheese again Mr. Taylor.....Big thanks to you and the mecca of good food, Borough food market! Oh yes, I forgot the most important thing. The music...Well, after the "South American getaway" show (massive thanks to those that showed their appreciation by mailing in or calling us), we poked our noses into a few new sounds and some serious Scandi and Dutch jazz (6T's style). Some slices of old school Brazilian magic and a lil Afro Latin and Disco. Some soul, a soundtrack, Argentine fusion.....it's all for those who nose and ears!! Anyway, check the playlists and give the show a listen......Have a happy month of May. Show A (Adrian Leach) Bernt Egerbladh - Free Hands The Diamond Five - Lining Up Quasimode - Down In The Village Nekta - History Is Pearshaped (Native Remix) Guitoh - Reuniao Do Dmoingos Cezar De Merces - Grande /Pequeno Ary Lobo - Nego Sao Elizabeth - A Sandalia Da Mulata Buari - Advice From Father El Rego Et Ses Commandos - Vimado Wingnan Poly - Rythmo - Iya Me Dji Kibi Ni L' Orchestre Poly Rythmo - Akue We Non Houme La Charanga - Ven Y Baila Juan Formell & Los Van Van - Hasta La Semana Que Viene Ayacucho - Pobre Del Cantor Show B (Mark Taylor) Jorge Lopez Ruiz - E.C. Amigo Marc Mac Presents Visioneers - The World Is Yours The Rebirth - Sum Same Organic Session - Jansa Y Juju Laurentius - Karate Samba Sarah - Do The Patropi Joao So - Me Chama Joao So Paulinho Tapajos - A Velha Denis Lopez - Lamento Antonio Adolfo & Brazil Brazuka - Luizao Marc Mac Presents Visioneers - Run For Cover Ron Hall & The Muthafunkaz - The Way You Love Me (Dmitri Remix) Bajka - Love Serenity Leny Andrade - Embalo Goldlix - Atoll Moao The Happy Jazz show now broadcasts from the following sites... www.danceandsoul.com www.mondomm.com www.ipodyourmondo.com www.radiopellenera.com (Every Wednesday 22:00 - 00:00 CET). www.ducktape.ca (coming soon) guest mixes archived at... www.waxingdeep.org (new mix for April 27th up now). www.cosmicsounds-london.com www.danceandsoul.com www.lusciousmagazine.com (soundtrack for online magazine). For any info, promo material, bookings, etc, please mail at [email]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk[/email]___________________The Happy Jazz radio sounds of Adrian Leach & Mark Taylor - Music to put a smile on your face!