Hey North Carolina!

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
We've got a little extra punk & soul at Federal tonight - not only will Marco be spinning the usual vinyl-only soul & funk treats, but he'll be playing cuts from the new BELLRAYS album HAVE A LITTLE FAITH! (plus some earlier Bellrays material too)And as an added bonus, the first 5 people to show up after 10pm and hand the DJ a copy of this bulletin will get a CD copy of HAVE A LITTLE FAITH for ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!===============================================Thursday, May 4:: 10pm-2am===============================================FEDERAL SOUL & BELLRAYS LISTENING PARTYat FEDERAL914 W. Main St. :: Durham, NC 27701 :: USA :: 919.680.8611FREE ADMISSION!with DJ MarcoMarco provides the soulful soundtrack in Durham with strictly vinyl deep selections of r'n'b, jazz, funk, soul, and reggae from the 60s-70s. And hey ladies - get that ape you call a boyfriend to buy you a $1.50 PBR or two!Check out the Bellrays photos & music right here!!

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ok ok Jacques - you can come to the Toronto dinner too

vous etes vegan, non? c'est parfait!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    ok ok Jacques - you can come to the Toronto dinner too

vous etes vegan, non? c'est parfait!

I just looked at some of that Korean food someone posted in the Toronto thread and I imagined it was vegan. Also in my private IRL garden, I was surrounded by friendly Canadian strutters, one of whom was sweaty from riding his bike and kept dropping reggae 45s in his kimchee, one who was telling me about his radio show and looked a lot younger & skinnier than I had thought, and one who was wearing a bag over her head and wouldn't reveal her real name, but enjoyed the Chrome Cranks magazine I gave her. It was nice.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    one who was telling me about his radio show and looked a lot younger & skinnier than I had thought,

lol. Dood, get outta my head!