FACEMELTING Cavinet solo

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    daaamn, am i the only one having problems running some of those you-tube vids...?
    3sek stop 3sek stop 3sek stop 3... i had to watch it anyway though, FUNKY!!!
    btw, freakin hell, i found the weirdest clavinette track on an easteuro joint i picked up today...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    looks like hes melting his own face during the beginning!!! jeeez this is great

i want a clavinet so bad...

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    jeeeezus, is this Kaidi Tatham ?.........sickness

• Mongo_SladeMongo_Slade 999 Posts
    i went to see a friend's band recently and he was backed up by Herve Salters a/k/a RV, who records as General Electriks for Quannum and backs a lot of those Quannum dudes live. he was killing it on the clavinet.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    omg

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    daaamn, am i the only one having problems running some of those you-tube vids...?

When the YouTube window opens, pause the playback (dark grey bar) until the download buffer is full (light grey bar reaches the end). Then press play again and the video will play without the stuttering. The stutter occurs if the playback is faster than the download, which happens when your connection is slow or YouTube is congested.

And yes this is British keyboard wiz Kaidi Tatham. Plays a lot with the Bugz In The Attic collective, The Herbaliser a.o. Also has his own records out as Agent K.

You've seen him play live too, Ras. Remember when we saw The Herbaliser in '97 @ Copenhagen Jazzhouse? He was playing keys in the band.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

When the YouTube window opens, pause the playback (dark grey bar) until the download buffer is full (light grey bar reaches the end). Then press play again and the video will play without the stuttering. The stutter occurs if the playback is faster than the download, which happens when your connection is slow or YouTube is congested.

And yes this is British keyboard wiz Kaidi Tatham. Plays a lot with the Bugz In The Attic collective, The Herbaliser a.o. Also has his own records out as Agent K.

You've seen him play live too, Ras. Remember when we saw The Herbaliser in '97 @ Copenhagen Jazzhouse? He was playing keys in the band.

jeg har sagt det f??r og nu siger jeg det igen... DU ER JO FOR VILD !!! :-)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    great stuff! there's nothing better than when the musicians are the most engaged with the music.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    uh oh, broken beat

guitar faces yao.

• ericeric 155 Posts