New on the Block

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Hello, I have been lurking here for a minute, and I finally decided to join in with the proceedings. My name is Kev and I grew up in Oregon. I have lived out in Burlington, VT for the last couple of years;but decided to head back out west. My main interests are globetrotting and record spinning. Oh yeah, and eating lot's of good food. I look forward to getting to know you all better...Happy Diggings.By the way, I grabbed all the mp3's from the last mp3 thread that you all participated in here.....nice choices..I'm listening to that Omar-It's So track right now >*)))> ;-) Peace..Kevz......... That Caprells track is really nice too. Thanks for sharing all the knowledge....

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    H

yo!

is that tony williams?? i've never seen that one b4.

welcome..

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Burlington VT?

Do I know you?

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    What DJ name do you go by? I was laying pretty low while I was there. Just working and traveling.

Nate B though I don't DJ around town a whole lot. Just the radio show.

Did you ever cop anything good locally?

Tell me what heat you got in Burlington.

Where'd you work?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    What DJ name do you go by?

DJ bloody drawers.

DJ POOP MILK

That's my new shit.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    What DJ name do you go by?

dj faceplant

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Welcome!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    My main interests are globetrotting and record spinning. Oh yeah, and eating lot's of good food. I look forward to getting to know you all better...Happy Diggings.

You sound like a cool dude to me. Welcome to the madness! What do you think of Jay Dee as a producer? Do you have any famous breaks with or without the bells?
    When you hear Doug E. Fresh "Keep Rising To The Top" do you say "DAMN! That shit is BANANAS! I miss this kind of rap music."

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Tell me what heat you got in Burlington, FOLL!

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    I worked up in this bitch.....

As far as good finds, I stumbled upon a goldmine of rare/small pressing roots reggae....

This got a bit much after a while though.....

Actually all my shit(including lots of vinyl) is still in Vermont. I have to head out there in a couple weeks and grab it. ........I do believe I have heard your show Nate(unless there is someone else that plays real good rare shit on that station)