want to make some money kiddies?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, I've finally come to the conclusion that I will never be able to organize my collection of records. I would estimate that I have anywhere from 700 to 1000 records and I'm willing to pay someone to help me organize them. Hell, if you'd rather be paid in records I'd let you make a few choice picks from my collection. Seriously, if any Bay Area heads have some free time one weekend hit me up.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    For a Stark reality I'll fly over there from Australia and pull that shit together for ya.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Dude, I got around the same amount of records..
    It only took me 4 hours to organize!
    So dont be silly and get to it..

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Ok, I've finally come to the conclusion that I will never be able to organize my collection of records. I would estimate that I have anywhere from 700 to 1000 records and I'm willing to pay someone to help me organize them. Hell, if you'd rather be paid in records I'd let you make a few choice picks from my collection. Seriously, if any Bay Area heads have some free time one weekend hit me up.

Someone take him up on this. This is NOT that many records. I have sorted, cleaned, and bagged more for the local record show in about 4-6 hours.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    TOO LATE FOLLS, I'M AT THA AIRPORT!