Stetsasonic: Sally /bw Talkin' all that Jazz

DRUMATICDRUMATIC 18 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Would anyone happend to an extra original copy laying around? Back in like 1988/89 Dj RAN from Power 99fm used to rock this sh!t all day on his old radio show (Thunderstorm/Radioactive). I was checking out old photos of Daddy-O and Prince Paul...made me wanna hook this track up with Diamond D's Sally.Any offers are welcomed?Thanks so much!

Comments

• I don't got the 12" but I have the LP, PM if youre interested

• DRUMATICDRUMATIC 18 Posts
    Is that Kevin Klein? Hahah - ummmmm...honestly, i'm interested in the 12" only. I apologize. Thanks for checking!

DRUMZ.1

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I have the 12". I haven't gotten back to you because I'm sore about our last "deal." If you wanna deal with me, we need to talk it out.
    Peace
    T.N.

• DRUMATICDRUMATIC 18 Posts
    I apologize for "our last deal" but I was involved in an unfortunate situation where a client had ripped me off nearly a grand for a magazine I had designed for them, therefore I could not continue with the transaction. I had explained it in an e-mail...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Does this by any chance have anything to do with the making of a custom Demon Fuzz bird mask?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    NoDemonFuzzMaskRaers. C*lin, either PM me, email me, or IM me, I don't wanna air out dirty laundry in public. My AIM is the same: pombiki1.
    Peace
    T.N.