'The First 48'

Rix22Rix22 67 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Does anyone in the Strut Community watch this show on A&E? IMO it's the best "reality" cop show on TV. Also, I find it amazing how many people aren't following the new street credo to not snitch.FYI-New episodes air on Thursday nights and re-runs air on Sunday nights and Monday nights.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This show is very well done and a gripping watch. Stop snitching is some NYC shit.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i find myself watching A&E the most out of any channel

The First 48 is my jam

i even watch King of Cars and ocassionaly Dog the Bounty Hunter

The First 48 is def a step ahead of anything else on TV tho

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    My best friend is a cameraman for the San Antonio segments. His day starts with a dead body, usually at 3 AM, and ends two days later. Job is definitely . But I agree, it's probably the best reality show on TV right now.

• PausePause 11 Posts
    Best reality show by far

It's funny how quick "thugs" start snitchin'

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    It's all about Sgt. Joe Schillaci in Miami.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

He got promoted to Lt. and will no longer be on the show. He was always ill to watch. The whole story about how he shot and killed the drug dealer on the undercover operation was CRAZY! Best reality show on TV fo sho. We watch it every week.

• I never miss this show..one of the best on television without a doubt.

Its interesting how this show must affect the neighborhoods it films in. Every city has people doing dirt, but the investigation doesnt get aired on cable tv for the world to see. You know these people must get handled after an episode airs that shows them dropping dimes. I am sure this show gets studied by people living in these hoods. Dudes in the Pork and Beans(and the other regular featured hoods on the show) can learn a lot about their community in terms of who's talking, who's shooting, who's dealing, etc. It must be weird(and make motherfuckers paranoid as hell) to see their block getting documented on tv every week.

• They are looking for local Memphis rap to feature on the show..
    http://www.memphisrap.com/community/modu...ex&catid=24

• Rix22Rix22 67 Posts
    From watching the show, it seems like MIA and KC (MO/KS) are the hotbeds of drugs and violence.

is he the dude with the Porsche that chain smokes and says "i gotta drive fast"?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

is he the dude with the Porsche that chain smokes and says "i gotta drive fast"?

NO that is not Schillaci.

NO that is not Schillaci.

then who is??