'Strut-related dreams. *PASUE*

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
It???s a lovely Saturday afternoon. I crank the swamp cooler up to Hi Cool and let the house breeeeeeathe. Doors open, mang. Let a couple lizards creep in to handle the bug-a-boos. You buggin??? me? I???m buggin??? you. I slide the Trap Door II mix into the deck and allow the soulful psyche sounds to meat cleaver my body into a Tucson state of mind. Hot, yet so coooool???.Next thing I know, I???m working the merch booth at Murs??? show (which just so happens to be tomorrow night). I???m slanging CD???s and shirts left and right when - lo and behold ??? who should come up to the booth? None other than our very own Jake One[/b]. Now of course, you would think I???d be happy to see him, right? You know, dude being ???Strut fam and all. WRONG. My first reaction is one of FURIOUS ANGER. I???m pissed ???cause dude DID NOT PM ME to tell me he was coming to town. Damn, how fucked up am I? Dude apologized profusely, saying it was a last minute business trip and he forgot his laptop and all. For some odd reason, it took a loooong time for me to calm down. Finally, show ends and I invite Jake down the street to my weekly gig. He was kinda hesitant at first, saying he didn???t know the city at all and couldn???t remember where he was staying, but I think he was really just put off by my unnecessary attitude. Can???t blame the dude, but shit, don???t be sneaking up on me, hoLmes! Ha ha!Herm