new trade list

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
pm me your trade list if you're interested. For a limited time only!!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(starting from top left)Mcdonald and Giles -- s/t (Two dudes from king crimson lying down some funky rock. In exc condition)Bonnie Dobson -- good morning rain (female folky goodness with light of love and milk and honey. Moody loops for days in exc condition)(Repress) James Black -- I need altitude (comp from a couple years back with some early stuff from this new orleans drumming legend and some later modern stuff as well. If that doesn't make you excited the instrumental of "hook and sling" will!!!! In exc condition)(Repress) Herbie Hancock -- fat albert rotunda (sampled to death but a great album. Hard to find in good condition so this repress should do just fine. In exc. condition)The Tony Williams Lifetime -- turn it over (part funky part jazzy part rock fusion. Larry Young kills it on organ, as does jack bruce, as does the drumming legend himself. In exc. condition)(Repress) John Hammond -- so many roads (great blues and on 180 gram vinyl in exc. condition)(Repress) Doug Carn -- Adams Apple (spiritual jazz classic. In exc condition)(Repress) The Cabildo's Three -- yuxtaposicion (groovy bossa tracks with electric piano, bass, drums and percussion. In exc condition)Donovan -- the hurdy gurdy man (the classic lp with get thy bearings. Not easy to find in good condition. In exc. condition)Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCharles Brown -- blues 'n brown (Charles goes from chicago blues to funky wah-guitar infected tracks with brass. "Graveyard Song" kills everytime. In vg ++ condition.

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    the dobson and mcdonald/giles are on hold

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I'm adding this to the trade list.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Alton Ellis -- Slummin (On the Canadian label Abraham, some niceness by the legendary reggae crooner. In exc condition)