If It Rotates... SHOW #2! + Audio Archives!

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
It is my extreme pleasure to announce the new website for my funk and rare groove radio show 'If It Rotates, We Can Control It' (link) - here you can find tracklistings, a place for comments, and, most importantly, mp3s of past shows! Podcasts and good website design are still lacking, but I have hope for the future... The way it works is: the show is weekly, and the current show can be heard at Radio Nuclear (link) at the following times: Mondays: 11:00 PM EST Wednesdays: 10:00 AM EST Sundays: 04:00 EST And when the week is over, the archive appears at IfItRotates.com! For this weeks show (#2), I play a pile of funky 45s, some groovy samba, some international jazz, and some more chill selections to round out the hour. Tracklist for show #2 is below: Barbara Acklin - Am I The Same Girl Erma Franklin - I'm Just Not Ready For Love Nina Simone - Save Me The Three Degrees - You're The One Free Fare - Everything's Going To Turn Out Right Funky Nassau - Look What You Can Get Syl Johnson - Annie Got Hot Pants Power Part 1 Bobby Powell - Peace Begins Within Orchestre du Bawobab - Kelen Ati Len Myriam Makeba - Samba Os Carbonos - Kriola Claudette Soares - Carolina Carol Bela Wojciech Karolak - Why Not Samba La Nueva Banda Santisteban - Persecucion Mike James Kirkland - Love Is (Nothing But a Feeling) The Isley Brothers - Love The One You're With And the audio for show #1 is at IfItRotates.com Right Here