COXSONE DODD TRIBUTE Toronto MAY 5

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Hope folks can make it out - it will be hot.CLEMENT COXSONE DODD TRIBUTEFriday May 5 - 9:30 PMHoly Joe's - 651 Queen WestFeaturing Selections by Zion Gate, superheavyREGGAE, Kevin Laverty, Chuck Boom, IronWill, Steven Legros, Anousheh and Whitey Don.Vocals by Treson, Chester Miller and Special GuestsFREE

Comments

• Options
    I can't wait for this, A$*(!)&$()*!&)$(&!...so much it's

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - you got my email?

i think i'll play at the top of the night and then get nice and smoked and just enjoy the rest of it...haha

• Options
    Yeah, Dave's taking me to the BLue Jay game that night, so I think I'm going to take my records there and head over after that. Is that cool?

K.

• Options
    Yeah, I got the back up bass bins on lock (shall we need them).

Kevin.

Yeah, Dave's taking me to the BLue Jay game that night, so I think I'm going to take my records there and head over after that. Is that cool?

K.

i think that's fine - what time is the game? i'm trying to be there for 8 to start setting up and sound check.

• Options
    Oh, and I told Willie (Williams) if he came by I'd have a CD of some rare stuff of his ready to give him.

Carrot dangled, Kevin.

P.S. He laughed.

P.S. He laughed.

i might giggle a bit if he shows up.

• Options
    I can bring the bins by int he afternoon...game should eb done by 10:30ish. I have some records to check out that day too, so I'll make sure to eat my homemade Granola and fruit int he morning.

Can't wait, Kevin.

Not sure how early we can get in there and I'm working that day...will figure it out and get back - hopefully B will just provide everything...

• Options
    I can get Jamie to drop it off while I'ma t the game, but since he's doing us a favour I'd like to be there to help at least.

K.

sounds good K-Love. I'll try to talk to B this weekend - life will be so much easier if he comes through.

• Options
    Easy is my life's mantra.

K.

• Options
    Respect...

two days away!!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    whitey don = where's waldo of toronto

I used to see him at literally every event bitd.....ARTICAL!

• Options
    Honestly, that guy knows more people in Toronto than anyone. He's got some dope live tapes from back int he day.

K.

• Options
    Tonight folls.

K in Canada.