HELP NEEDED SHANNON RELATED

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
It is a little ambarassing to ask for it, but I'm not at home and I need a MP3 of Shannons Let The Music Play.Can someone please help me quick ???????Thanks in advanceHawkeye

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    what's ambarassing about that? that's a great song!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    what's ambarassing about that? that's a great song!

of dance music; it's a classic.

I have a 10+ minute version of this at home, but not on my computer at the office...Sorry I can't help.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    i've only got it @ home too, but if no one here gets it quick, you should check the hollarboard, i'd bet someone over there could hook it up quick

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

I heard it was originally a rap song. But they cut out all the rapping parts. Was it ever released w/ the rap. Or has anyone ever heard it??

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    First of all, I love this board, here is always someone that can help you AND will do it.

Thanks DOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

To grandpa shig: Ambarassing because this is a so common song that it is strange to ask for a MP3

To Jifad072: Never heard that, but would be intresting to hear it.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

To grandpa shig: Ambarassing because this is a so common song that it is strange to ask for a MP3

Also, e[/b]mbarrassing because it's spelled with an 'e' and two 'r's? See also: spellcheckstrut.com.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Yo, why you making jokes, I'm a dyslexic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Heard it with a rap + I got one with another rap on one of those mastermix records (on an entire side), could be a blend though.