Tattoos.... I know you got em'. Show some pics

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I'm already like mad crazy tat'd up. I'm about to get like 2 new ones here soon and figured maybe some of y'all could show the world your work? Load up the flix boys.............................................................................Mr. Cartoon hooked my boy up with a super ill tone arm with a crown on top of it.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word. I know some of you folls gotta have like James Brown People label tats and ish like that! Where's the ink ya'll?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    anyone wanna take bets on the number of people on here who have the 45 punchouts tatted?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    anyone wanna take bets on the number of people on here who have the 45 punchouts tatted?

I wanted one for the longest time. Decide to pass on it, but then again you never know. I do like that necklace Supreme has though.

Other than that, I have no tattoos, at least not yet. Having a 45 adapter would make sense, but I'm still going back and forth on certain designs.

• anyone wanna take bets on the number of people on here who have the 45 punchouts tatted?

I wanted one for the longest time. Decide to pass on it

co-sign.

i feel like i've passed my prime time to get a tattoo, plus nobody needs to see me
    with my shirt off, so it's kinda pointless.

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    I don't have any tattoos at all. Frankly, anymore I feel like I'm more of an individual for *not* having a tattoo. Once upon a time not a lot of people had them, but anymore it seems like every single person has a tattoo somewhere, and I'm actually the odd man out by not having one. Tattoos are also a bit too permanent for my liking.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I don't have any tattoos at all. Frankly, anymore I feel like I'm more of an individual for *not* having a tattoo. Once upon a time not a lot of people had them, but anymore it seems like every single person has a tattoo somewhere, and I'm actually the odd man out by not having one. Tattoos are also a bit too permanent for my liking.

ooh, you're so cool! Get a tattoo you freakin pansy!

I got a big BSIDES in gangster old english on the top part of my right arm. I want to get a shitload more but finances wont yet permit.

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    The only tattoo I'll consider getting is a big "THUG LIFE" across my stomach. It'll drive all the bitches wild.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I feel like I'm more of an individual...

That's not really what it's about.

• HamHam 872 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

Designed this and got it in 1998, and designed it in MS PAINT (it was before i even knew the existence of photoshop and illustrator)...i had to phuckn draw each pixel in...it says my name and nickname in abstract looking letters, depending on which angle you look at it, but then i found it can actually depict any letter in the alphabet, so it can in some wierd way depict anything.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    my legs

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I'm in the process of covering my body in dead things. Dying things. Things being reborn. Fairies. Ghosts. Apparitions. Skeletons. Gods. Devils. A bracelet of teeth.

For the rose's sake we also water the thorns. I have a spiderweb in my right armpit (ouch!), satan covering my chest, and this on my back/neck:

(a nice reminder of time past that refuses to end and distresses everyone with its obstinate presence.)

• my legs

Is that Mike Giant on the left?

• SonicReducer got those tats[/b]

Giger-esque bio-mechanical right forearm
    3 Shel Silverstein drawings and a red star on left forearm
    Detroit old english "D" and devil woman on upper left shoulder[/b]

plans for:

John Coltrane "sacred heart" on middle of chest (mash up of Trane and classic christian tattoo)
    Shel Silverstein's "Hug Of War" illustration on left arm
    Marx and Lenin military style "epulettes" on shoulders

Deep beats and deep ink,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    so it can in some wierd way depict anything.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

BITER!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

left shoulder, on a surfboard
    with the word "ALOHA" below it

Here is me at work. Right arm massive cover up in progress....

One of my legs (sexy)

Then my white trash first tattoo. Done in a burned out house in flint by guy called "Dirty Cowboy"

I have more, but i dont want to be in my office removing clothes taking pics, co-workers already dont like me.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I had to take these with my camera phone (no other pix on hand).

Left forearm -

Bat, celtic knotwork, (inside of arm, not visible) skull and crossbones (done by myself), (back of arm, not visible) Large knotwork shamrock/claddagh with my wifes name on top and my sons name on the bottom, (Upper arm, not visible) black lizard, 1940's Batman, the words "rock'n'roll" (my first tattoo, 25 years ago). (left hand, not visible) number 13, star (also done myself)

Right forearm -

Celtic knotwork, Om, black bat, (inside of arm, not visible) chinese dragon, (upper arm, not visible) samurai (runs from shoulder to just above elbow)

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Is that Mike Giant on the left?

That's Mike on the left and the right.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Do you always match your tattoo and ties? So swank right now...
    What are you covering up?
    Are those record mailers on the floor?

Do you always match your tattoo and ties? So swank right now...
    What are you covering up?
    Are those record mailers on the floor?

Yeah man, I try to stay matching..

I am covering up bad Dr. Suess characters with Dr. Suess characters in space.

And of course they are record mailers! Ebay game at work!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

BITER!

I prefer "TRIBUTE"....

BITER!

I prefer "TRIBUTE"....

ahh

TRUBITER!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    This is the only one of my many tattoos that I have a pic of:

My left calf, as done by Sunny Buick. I think she's in Paris now, but she's an SF native and a cool, cool lady.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

that's for herbs and white chicks with dreads. It's all about THESE:

• pknypkny 549 Posts

Just the fact that dude is passing up playing Son of Bazerk and Roy Ayers to rock a CHiPs 45 is

• DOPE! best one so far..

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Good shit yall.

So are you guys a fan of any specific artists? Mr. cartoon is real dope, but what about some other people?

My shit is all black and white right now, I was thinking of keeping it that way with the rest of my arm, but I dont know if that looks all that great on white people. Opinions?