Funky New Weekly Radio Show - "If It Rotates..."

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Hi everybody, I'm starting a new weekly funk n' other groovy business radio show on the Internet Radio station Radio Nuclear.My show is called 'If It Rotates, We Can Control It' and it plays:Monday: 11:00 PM ESTWednesday: 10:00 AM ESTSunday: 04:00 AM ESTThis is the first week! I'm not really trying to stick with any genre, just play stuff that I like and that I think others will like. The show is 1 hour long. The tracklist is:intro music: Mickey and the Soul Generation - Chocolate (45, Maxwell)Boris Gardiner Happening - Ghetto funk (45, Leal)Electric Express - the Real thing part 2 (45, Linco)Freddie Terrell - Soul know how to make music (45, Shout)Angela Jefferson - I can feel myself slipping away (45, Fryers)Tom Jones - Looking out my window (45, Parrot)Maynard Fergunson - Chala Nata (LP: MF Horn, Columbia)Wilson Simonal - Os escravos de jo (LP: Alegria alegria vol. 4: Odeon)France Gall - La coeur qui jazze (45, Phillips)Gal Costa - Vou recomecar (LP: S/T: Phillips)Sebastian Williams - Get your point over (45, Ovide)Larry T and the Family - Where does the answer lie (LP: I'm Moving On, LET)Willie Bobo - Broasted or fried (LP: Do What You Wanna Do, Sussex)Diana Ross and the Supremes - My sunny boy (LP: Love Child, Tamla)Jon Lucien - Who will buy (LP: I Am Now, RCA)Yvonne Sterling - If you love me (let me go) (45, Form)Mustangs - Someday we'll be together (LP: On Tha Rocks, GBI)Pamoja - Ooh Baby (45, Lotusland)I'm also working on setting up a home for the archives and podcasts (thanks to all those I pestered for advice), and hopefully that should be up soon. Watch this space for more information!

Comments

• froovyfroovy 86 Posts
    Love the music, keep it coming, can never have a nuff of the funky stuff!

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    ON THE AIR RIGHT NOW FOR THE NEXT HOUR