Broken Board :'( U Get Da Sad Face

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Warning: main(http://www.soulstrut.com/features/adcode.php): failed to open stream: BLAH BLAH BLAHGot the usual error. But when I tried to reload, I got a new one (WHOOOHOO!!)We cannot proceed.Script: /homepages/14/d115509188/htdocs/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.phpLine#: 1590SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)SQL Error #: 2002Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = Then my browser went all crazy and shut down my puter.Will it ever end? It's really starting to effect my not doing my job at work situation.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    attack of the google ad SQLiens

• Is there some kind of large scale denial of service attack going on? Blogger was down all day, my main web storage space is off line and now this?? Massive SQLien invasion???

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Should I be worried?

I mean... Gather water and ducktape??

Does this have anything to do with people on this board knowing the truth?

Or is it just a computer glitch and all is ok with the world once again?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I agree. This is becoming a major problem. I am at a HUGE web hosting company where everytime I call for support I get cut off or e-mails are replied to like 2 weeks after the fact. My last SOS e-mail was like "yo fix this shit or I am gone!"

It's not easy keeping a ship like this afloat without having 10 servers and a full time server guru. Downtime and SQL errors are a fact of life for this site.

So please bare with me... I am trying my hardest to get my shit straight here. Seems like I am losing people and it's starting to hurt a bit. I might even cry later today. Seriously. I love you guys.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    No worries Raj,

You won't lose me! I just post so ur aware of different errors, etc.

Plus, I need more reptilian overlord talk in my life.

I did look into ur host support team. This might be ur problem.