SCRIBBLE JAM 2006 PRE LIMS-STARTING THIS WEEK!!

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Our first stop is Boulder, CO. We are currently setting up dates for LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Boston, Chicago, & Mpls! More info soon so stay tuned.HERE's THE BOULDER INFO FOR THIS TUESDAY (4-25)Scribble Jam ON THE ROAD AGAIN!SJ + Ground Zero Promotions Present:2006 Scribble Jam Pre Lim EMCEE Battlefeaturing Supernatural + Mr Dibbshosted by Kevin Beachamcompetitors must pre-register for battle: [email]kevin@scribblemagazine.com[/email]location: Boulder, COVenue: Fox Theaterdate: 4-25-06Doors/Show: 8:30 PM / 9:00 PMAges: All AgesTickets: $15.00BREAKTOWN TV/SCRIBBLE JAM COLLAB: The new and hot online Hip Hop Video show, Breakdown TV,has teamed up with Scribble Jam to capture these pre lim battles and post clips as part of their "Tour Journals" series. If you want to keep up with what's happening at these pre lims check the site: http://www.thebreakdown.tv/TO ALL THE COMPETITORS:-YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THIS BATTLE but please hit me asap: [email]kevin@scribblemagazine.com[/email]-if you DID NOT send in footage you should get there early to check in (approx 8 pm rightbefore doors-If you DID send footage please be there by 9 pm-entry fee for battle is just the show admission ($15)-winner of this battle gets an invite to be one of the 32 MCs in the world to competefor approx $10,000 in cash/prizes at the main event this augustMERCH: I'll have Scribble DVDs, SCRIBBLE COMPILATION CDS, SCRIBBLE JAM 2005 Rare Posters,& me CDS on Rhymesayes (DJ NIKOLESS)so be sure to visit the merch booth!!!For More Info On The Pre Lims & Scribble Jam connect with us here:www.scribblemagazine.comwww.myspace.com/scribblejamYou can be my friend too:www.myspace.com/djnikolessSCRIBBLE 2006 Performance "rumors": Big Daddy Kane, Murs, Brother Ali, Mr Dibbs, LupeFiasco, and many more to come!!!