HOLY CRAPPOLA - OLD LADY PUNCH (youtube related)

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
youtube is the greatest website EVAR. WOWZERS!!!

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    damn that fucin hurt. shittt. straight fist action.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    i swear i heard broken dentures, ouch!!!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    what the fuck!? thats just painful to watch!

looks like my aunt...

• sergserg 682 Posts
    jesus christ that was awesome

• down42down42 21 Posts
    I think they have to be from America :-D Only american people are so crazy :-D

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This was posted a few days ago in Day's "I think I may have found" thread.

The best part about this video (Besides the punch I guess) is, when it's done and it goes into the "Share This Video or Reply This Video" and Grandma's face on the left. Classic.

This is sad to see tho. Older ladies punching faces in. Tho, I gotta give it to the one women. She didn't go down or even look all that fazed.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    yepyep, i posted this one as well, it is doing the rounds bigtime!

turn up the volume and check out what the woman is saying before she gets clocked, its a bout the teenage girls THC test!!!

my take is grandma was on some "dont you mess with my girls stash" type thing.

fucking crazy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Tho, I gotta give it to the one women. She didn't go down or even look all that fazed.

Yeah this was my first impression, she's got a good granite chin going on there.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    "she is utter trash"

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

Should I add a Batman-style "BAM!" or "POW!"?

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    I've just heard the backstory to this and I gotta say, she deserved it. I quote

"I remember this from a real crime show--whether A&E, Court TV or Discovery, couldn't tell you. The name was Teri (some version of it) and it is filmed in a courthouse at some point in a murder trial. The woman punched is a relative of the defendant, and she is saying that the murdered girl was not so innocent as she has been portrayed. Basically, saying because she had been smoking weed she was a somehow "deserving" victim."