So I mixed Puts with Prince...

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
...and people loved it! Although I was told by everyone that this club (radost fx in prague) was mad jiggy, people felt it and "tuxedo rap" got them going and "black sweat" too...one of my best nights regarding having a balance of mainstream and not so mainstream while satisfying all people there...can't knock good music!!

Comments

• before anyone can jump in with a smug comment let me say thanks dude. You made my sunday morning.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Yeah, fo real, it was like people could not really have known it and there was no sign of cleaning the dancefloor or something, they kept rockin with smiles on their faces and ladies even stepped in cause they were feeling the beat!!! Thanks for that music, Thes!!! Have a nice Sunday

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    i gotta chime in on this... seriously, Tuxedo Rap 12" is killin it!
    thanks Thes.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Yup that beat is

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    on a college radio station last night, I heard the announcer talking about how he went to go pick up the new PUTS album at a local shop, and he asked the employee if they had it, and he was playing coolguy but they didnt really have the record, and he led him around in circles for a half hour just to tell him they didnt have the new PUTS.

whatup Thes!!! congrats on the new LP... i shall be copping shortly.