Merk Merc Murk Murc Mirk Mirc Merck (NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
A new term arises from da mistS.S.slangology continues no, no vioxx

Comments

• D.J. TYRAFROMMYSPACE IS SIMPLY A GREAT COLLECTRO WILL MURK RAISINS FROM YOUR FANY GRIP.

DON'T MURK THE PLAYA, MURK THA GAME.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

DON'T MURK THE PLAYA, MURK THA GAME.

YOU DONE HATT TO TAKE IT THERE DIDN'T YOU?!!!

• slushslush 691 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    if you guys are serious, you are MAAAAD late on this one.

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    yeah that's like totally a soulstrut word and all, and a new one too

god bless soulstrut

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yeah that's like totally a soulstrut word and all, and a new one too

god bless soulstrut

well it has been used a lot recently, I thought it needed a formal introduction
    it's not a new word in the canon of english/hip hop language but the (mis)spellings make it fun

a ray of light shed on ya's.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

most people who know me know that i celebrate the country of Great Britain's entire catalog, but what in holy hell is this all about? is this Grime? am i just disconnected from the narrow British streets? it's astounding and confounding at the same time. i can't even understand what dude is saying.

someone plaese drop some knowledge on this!

most people who know me know that i celebrate the country of Great Britain's entire catalog, but what in holy hell is this all about? is this Grime? am i just disconnected from the narrow British streets? it's astounding and confounding at the same time. i can't even understand what dude is saying.

someone plaese drop some knowledge on this!

yes, grime....

Jammer... aka the Merkle Man... it's "about' the same shit crunk or b-more is about: energy

what he's saying is he is the Merkle Man... (i.e he murks MC's...) blah blah blah... makes 'em look like Urkle, blah blah... the rest of it is slang, that unless you are 16-25, live in London, (or hang out on the RWD forums), you won't have any idea what he's saying...

it's the murkel man
    never gonna flex like urkel man
    come to your ends and circle man
    all for the green and purple man

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    it sounds like Atari Teenage Riot...

step up your "records newer than 20 years" game and you might know what you're talking about...

• djobelixdjobelix 23 Posts
    nowadays its all about murking, murkage and of course murkle man over this side!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

step up your "records that will be forgotten within 3 weeks" game and you might know what you're talking about...

• djobelixdjobelix 23 Posts
    i got to agree with this, although it seems to be big at the minute here its only round london really that people are on it, it will be like garage was a few years ago.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dog, merck is hella old.

Now it's all about using "ether" as a verb.

I.e. "step to me wrong and get ethered, batches."

Try it. It's fun. Even if, scientifically speaking, a little inaccurate (unless you're a butterfly)

i got to agree with this, although it seems to be big at the minute here its only round london really that people are on it, it will be like garage was a few years ago.

to some people, garage is still very big...

just like when the bloggers and carpetbaggers stop listening to baltimore breaks, people in baltimore and philly still will, people in east london will still be listening to jungle, garage, and grime...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

step up your "records newer than 20 years" game and you might know what you're talking about...

eh, i wouldnt say that was a totally inaccurate comparison, the music at least was FAIRLY ATR-esque...