New Lil Romeo Song is kinda hot lol.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6iqfrkXSfQ&search=lil%20romeoSure its an obvious bite of FreahAzimiz. But it sounds like P got some decent ghostwriters for the boy and the kid is snappin! By the way, the lile romeo vs. bow wow beef is about the most hilarious publicity stunt hip hop has produced in years! SMH @ me for liking both of these songs. "You's a mommas boy, im the son of a hustla" haha.

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    kinda not hot at all actually.

what are those drums tho? i have the record somewhere....a lot of producers have used them recently.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

what are those drums tho? i have the record somewhere....a lot of producers have used them recently.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

I was just being an ass... I know.

lol sorry for making a thread about the new lil romeo song. I dont know why i have such a facination for this kind of crap.

Definitely

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    I think it's okay but certainly not unqiue enough to elicit your type of praise. I like the video though.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I always thought he was in the Lil'Soldiers group but I guess not.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    "From the streets"????

gotta be kidding me...

Its one thing for someone to come from nothing and get money and talk about it then...but this kid grew up with an iced-out platinum soother nahmean?

Thats beyond braggadocio..."You can't live like me"?? no shit.

OMG!!! i forgot about lil soldiers! I have that cd lying around somewhere. I heard they are both in jail now.

"From the streets"????

gotta be kidding me...

Its one thing for someone to come from nothing and get money and talk about it then...but this kid grew up with an iced-out platinum soother nahmean?

Thats beyond braggadocio..."You can't live like me"?? no shit.

are you suggesting that the rich boys are not really "hood stars"?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

OMG!!! i forgot about lil soldiers! I have that cd lying around somewhere. I heard they are both in jail now.

don't sleep!

WHERE THE LIL SOLDIERS AT?

don't sleep!

I remember they had a line about how they are like some really good food after a really nice nap. Classic.

p.s. who's short circuit?

• I always thought he was in the Lil'Soldiers group but I guess not.

don't sleep!

young gunz?