HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARLITO!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
3 reasons dude hasn???t been around in awhile:1. New job as a maintenance man at the University Of Arizona.[/b]Dude has to put up with scantily clad sorority girls while putting ???patching??? holes in their shower stalls, fixing their plumbing and hammering and screwing whatever their little hearts desire. Poor guy. Did I mention he gets his own golf cart to whip around in? Sittin??? on 10??????s (I heard he keeps ???em clean, though.)2. DIY home projects.[/b]Who else do you know single-handedly builds an entire addition to his house from scratch and DESIGNS THE WHOLE THING AROUND HIS HOT PINK RASTERIZED VERSION OF THE INFAMOUS FLUFFY CAM???RON PHOTO?! Trip out, huh? If he wasn???t very happily married to his beautiful and fantastic (and obviously extremely understanding) wife, I???d consider him suspect.3. Cheap Beer Report.[/b]Real Headz Myspace Friendz Know The Deal.Now if the dude would RETURN MY CALLS I will be more than happy to wish him a happy birthday in person, as well as take him to a nice romantic picnic in the park (quite possibly homo).HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARLITO!!! Herm

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    happy birthday, mang!

• Now if the dude would RETURN MY CALLS I will be more than happy to wish him a happy birthday in person, as well as take him to a nice romantic picnic in the park (quite possibly homo).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARLITO!!!

Herm

Hot Karl-ito??

Happy Bday mayne