Where is BOB EZRIN in your GOAT producers list?

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I mean dude.Lou Reed: BERLIN (uber gender bending drug/spouse abuse classic)Alice Cooper: WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE (uber fire your band and make it big solo classic)KISS: DESTROYER (uber drive your car into an oncoming truck classic)KISS: MUSIC FROM THE ELDER (uber alienate your fans classic)Pink Floyd: THE WALL (ehhh..)
In an interview with noted journalist David McGee, Ezrin has been quoted as observing that "the primary qualities that are required of a record producer are:
I thought the "C" stood for "Copious amounts of blow in the studio" but I realize "Confidence" could just be Bob's shorthand for that."So I told this Swizz Beats fellow, 'Dog, you really need to get on my level.'"

Comments

• Pink Floyd: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON (classic..)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I mean dude.

Lou Reed: BERLIN (uber gender bending drug/spouse abuse classic)
    Alice Cooper: WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE (uber fire your band and make it big solo classic)
    KISS: DESTROYER (uber drive your car into an oncoming truck classic)
    KISS: MUSIC FROM THE ELDER (uber alienate your fans classic)
    Pink Floyd: THE WALL (ehhh..)

In an interview with noted journalist David McGee, Ezrin has been quoted as observing that "the primary qualities that are required of a record producer are:

I thought the "C" stood for "Copious amounts of blow in the studio" but I realize "Confidence" could just be Bob's shorthand for that.

"So I told this Swizz Beats fellow, 'Dog, you really need to get on my level.'"

LOL, this dude aint got beats. Cmon now.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    LOL, this dude aint got beats. Cmon now.

Crazy samples for days, though.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    from Wikipedia-"Ezrin produced the documentary film Fade to Black, starring Jay-Z, which was released in November 2004"

Didn't really expect to see that on his page

Apparently, he's still one of the most in-demand producers in the game. Pretty raw for being in the game that long.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I heard he uses ghost producers.

And that he didnt make any of the beats on either of those kiss albums.