Where iz KWAME on your GOAT producers list.

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Just sayin'.

Comments

• paging Mandrew

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    He did 'Magic Stick' right? That was pretty dope... what else??

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

nope. To my knowledge he did that lloyed banks track, some missy track and thats about all i can think of.

Probably a joke thread, but i do hear that he has some heat.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Will Smith - Switch

Oh, I know its supposed to be a joke. But I'm genuinely curious what he's done, and I can't find much through Google

What Missy track? I know he did some single a few years back that I thought was nice but I'm at a loss...

Oh, I know its supposed to be a joke. But I'm genuinely curious what he's done, and I can't find much through Google

What Missy track? I know he did some single a few years back that I thought was nice but I'm at a loss...

I think it was a tweet song actually. Pretty cool beat. Hes sold ALOT of tracks, and hes real known inside the industry, but he actually hasnt seen a whole lot of releases.

lloyd banks - on fire was his return to the semi limelight though.

Well, apparantly he did Tweet "Turn Out The Light" which is cool... but I thought he had some big hit. Oh well.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    He did 'Magic Stick' right?

No, that was some other older rapper trying to reinvent himself... possibly one of the UMCs (seriously)

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    In the Scratch interview he says something about working with T.I. Does anyone know if he got a beat on King or not ?

He did 'Magic Stick' right?

No, that was some other older rapper trying to reinvent himself... possibly one of the UMCs (seriously)

Phantom of the beat. He also did apollo kids, which was pretty nice.

pretty retarded name though.