East Village Radio Friday - A-Trak, Ayres Soul

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Friday, April 21 from 6-8 while Young Catchdubs is in Chicago, I'm taking over East Village Radio and I'm bringing my dudes A-Trak & DJ Soul with me. Listen in for raps, reggae, exclusives, smash-togethers and wikki wikki. We will be celebrating the release of The Rub EP #6, Get On My Level T-Shirts and stickers, the Sunglasses are a Must Tour and the first week of shorts weather in NY. DJ Ayres, A-Trak, DJ Soul. 6PM - 8PM EST, www.eastvillageradio.com

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What are the magic words???

• Hi, Ayres.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Hi, Ayres.

Hi Ross. That TI remix is :dutty: I'll be saying it and playing it on the radio tonight.

What are the magic words??

Paypal [email]ayres2001@hotmail.com[/email] $20 including shipping in the USA and get on my level. T-shirt + sticker. Specify size S - XL.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Lord Haxton, plaese to bringeth One (1) short shirt that sayeth "GET ON MY LEVEL" to ye olde hole-in-the-wall heretofore known as "EVR" and I shall meet you at the drawing of sunset to shower you with big face bills, wines, frankincense and the finest of wenches.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Size large, soas to fit over my chain mayle.

• Hi, Ayres.

Hi Ross. That TI remix is :dutty: I'll be saying it and playing it on the radio tonight.

And I will be listening and loving you from afar (Wild Homo).

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Size large, soas to fit over my chain mayle.

yes sir