Do you like free albums?

SoldStonedSoulSoldStonedSoul 92 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Alright, I have to figure a lot of you have heard of this already but I have yet to see it discussed on this forum.Basically this site, which you have to register to use, supplies indirect links to file hosting sites. Once you register, you can search their database for anything you like (the more obscure hiphop/rap is on fuckin point there). The way the site works is that members upload albums and then submit the links to the site which then become available for dlaod for the rest of the members.I figure a lot of youse would have massive quantity/quality to share so I thought it'd be a good idea to let you all know so that contributions to the site can increase. This whole deal seems pretty fuckin so I suggest you pillage&plunder that shit before it gets taken down.Anyways, you can figure it out, it's rather straight forward for the internet savy community.Here's the site http://www.albumbase.comTell me what you think!

Comments

• WTF, that site is pure

• yea ive been using that site for the past few weeks.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/albumba/config.php on line 10
    Couldn't connect to MySQL. MySQL said: Too many connections

LOL!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    SQLiens return...

• Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/albumba/config.php on line 10
    Couldn't connect to MySQL. MySQL said: Too many connections

LOL!!!

Hmmmm, maybe I should've kept this more on the tip...

oh well...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    yooo. what the f*ck. has this happened before?