Night Owl Record Show Wrap Up

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I would have hoped Laserwolf, or twoply or Aspirin would have dropped in on this but I'll just throw it out anyway.Had a great time meeting some strutters in the real world. Delay stopped by my table, flossing a pschye raer that he scooped for very little. I could tell he was from the east. Dudes are intense (and know their vinyl). Didn't occur to me that he might be a strutter until he walked away. Next up Magic Jackson. Great to finally meet the Polish Prince, orignator of many an amusing strut tale. He brought his boys Morocco Mole and Bell City over. Good peeps all around. Finally, got to talk to Delay when he came back and found a Euro jernt he had missed in my stacks. I think all of them drove to back to Seattle.Sold a couple hundred dollars worth of my "why do i still own this shits". Somebody please purchase my Songs for Drella (live) bootleg. Shit has a crazy silk screen cover. I know the cale and reed heads are out there. Good to see Aspirin, LaserW and Ply as always. See you guys in fall for sure.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    We're all over here.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I don't have time for this board, I'll be damned if I have to start reading another board.

Mr Bell, can you post some pics?

Dan

Oct 7th is the hoped for next show date.

Dan

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    We're all over here.

Nah, we're all over HERE

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    pics or raers and/or ss hijinks plaese

• Nah man.....they're all talkin bout it over here

So i'm told.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Nah man.....they're all talkin bout it over here

So i'm told.

Gee, thanks. If I wasn't already on an FBI "watch list"
    clicking on that certainly sealed the deal.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

Oct 7th is the hoped for next show date.

Dan

i'm not missing the next one !