Buyers in London

MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, headed off on Friday for a weekend trip to London to see Soil & "PIMP" Sessions play at Jazz Caf??. The problem is that my homeland's currency just crashed big time and the trip has gotten way fucking expensive all of a sudden. Since that happened I thought anyone could hip me to London centrally located dealers that would be interested in some soul/jazz/etc. Have a few nice things that I'd like to sell but don't know where to go where I won't get shafted.Help plaese!

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I would assume the big name shops will be interested, I doubt they'll try to pull the wool over your eyes if you bring in a bag of heat.

Intoxica
    Soul Jazz/Sounds of the Universe
    Jazzman Gerald @ Camden

and lucky you on that soil n pimp show.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    and lucky you on that soil n pimp show.
    Paying through the nose for that flight but it'll be worth it!! Just got their rework of Jazztronik's Cannibal Rock, holler via PM if you haven't gotten it yet and I'll yousendit cause that shit is rad!

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Jazzman Gerald @ Camden

His pitch in Camden is long gone.

If you want to get hold of Gerald who now runs his office out of Notting Hill, then try his website.

Try Soul Brother in Putney too - but don't expect particularly decent wedge from any of 'em.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    doh, I haven't been back in over 4 yrs, out of ze roop.

mon- yes yes yes, that rework is excellent, but mine has a blip in ze mp3. I was a bit disappointed w/ some of the other rmxs on the 2 cd's. Some were zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    I saw Soil & Pimp Sessions when they played at the Jazz Cafe back in the summer, they were

Should be a good gig.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    some of the other rmxs on the 2 cd's. Some were zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I just bought pt. II since it had both DJ Mitsu and Soil on it. Cosign on a few on there being pretty uninteresting though.