Raerest Break maker

DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I am cutting and pasting the "Pretty Effin' Cool Related" parts for those that dont feel like reading this whole thing...its from Essays on favorite songs from one of the best sites out there: McSweeneys.netThe link: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/song/walters.htmlThe Relevence: "About eight years ago, I played pinball every day like a maniac. I needed a form for my life???a plan, a coagulant???and I found it in pinball. I avoided the newer games with the video screens, the five-thousand-pound advertisements for the latest Keanu Reeves movie. I was old school. A litany of names: Cyclone, Pinbot, Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Hurricane, Whitewater, Diner, Comet. This developed into the hobby of hunting down obscure pinball games. One of my favorite pinball machines is/was called (I swear) Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour. If you shot the ball into the Drummer's Throne, you were awarded a prize: you got to perform a drum solo by hitting the flipper buttons. The solo cranked out of the speakers, accompanied by the rat-a-tat-tat of the flippers."Please to post a pic-somehow, someway.....

Comments