If you could punch anyone on the board...

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
...square in the face, who would it be?

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Dude, why are you still up?!?!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I fell asleep around 9 on the couch and just woke up.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    better sneak up on me.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    no soulstruttter, but most likely all of my neighbors above me. there are people on 3 floors cleaning their balconies right now and all of them are pouring their buckets with foul water on my terrace! I just went outside to talk to them. But one of those klutzes just hit my face with brown stinky water. Congrats! Stupid idiots! Retards! Fucking students!

• better sneak up on me. (because I run very fast)

• AHAHAHAHA!!
    i heartily endorse this graemlin

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This was a joke, but for real, Sababdabangbang does say some things that I do not agree with.
    That doesn't mean I would follow him home from work, climb the fire escape of his rent controlled apartment, wait until he fell asleep, sneak in and tap him on the shoulder then say "guess who?!" while I cold clock him in eye then dive out the window.

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

This was a joke, but for real, Sababdabangbang does say some things that I do not agree with.
    That doesn't mean I would follow him home from work, climb the fire escape of his rent controlled apartment, wait until he fell asleep, sneak in and tap him on the shoulder then say "guess who?!" while I cold clock him in eye then dive out the window.

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

its rent stabalized

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

its rent stabalized

Post your address or you're soft.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm absolutely astounded that nobody has said Faux Rills yet!

I'd punch thes one. Then everytime I'm in the CD store I could walk by PUTS albums and be like "see that CD? I punched that dude in the face like a shark."

Then people would think I'm the COOLEST!

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

its rent stabalized

123 Fake Street.

Im not going to post my address so you low-lifes can come over and steals my reckids!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

its rent stabalized

123 Fake Street.

Im not going to post my address so you low-lifes can come over and steals my reckids!

Don't worry, no one wants your bossa rares.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Or does it?

muwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

its rent stabalized

123 Fake Street.

Don't worry, no one wants your bossa rares raisins.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I'd punch thes one. Then everytime I'm in the CD store I could walk by PUTS albums and be like "see that CD? I punched that dude in the face like a shark."

awww shit, another classic!

• I'm absolutely astounded that nobody has said Faux Rills yet!

I got a gold nameplate that says I wish you would/I'm bad!!!!!! (my hat is like a sharksfin)

seriouslly though... If you punched me in the face I would probably get all serious and emo like "dude, why did you do that?" after I woke up.

I got a gold nameplate that says I wish you would/I'm bad!!!!!! (my hat is like a sharksfin)

seriouslly though... If you punched me in the face I would probably get all serious and emo like "dude, why did you do that?" after I woke up.

If I gave you the record store excuse would you be like "Dang, dizzy is like, the COOLEST!"????

• I think so, yes.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I think so, yes.

Well either way I think I will not punch you. I will walk by the CDs and say "hey, that dude right there has a shark fin hat." And then somebody will be like "hey, didn't you say you punched that guy in the face?" and then I will have be all like "I meant that metaphorically, like my verbal rhyme stylings and shit. I battled him at Soop Sok.... AND WON. His Mmmm-bop was no match for my Korean raps."

I think I'm losing my mind. I just got out of a hellacious 2 hour meeting.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dakar as he's exiting one of the magical Thrift Stores....not because I dislike him, just to steal his finds!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Dakar as he's exiting one of the magical Thrift Stores....not because I dislike him, just to steal his finds!!

while you are at it, please try to steal the Thrift Store receipt too. I need it.

• I think so, yes.

Well either way I think I will not punch you. I will walk by the CDs and say "hey, that dude right there has a shark fin hat." And then somebody will be like "hey, didn't you say you punched that guy in the face?" and then I will have be all like "I meant that metaphorically, like my verbal rhyme stylings and shit. I battled him at Soop Sok.... AND WON. His Mmmm-bop was no match for my Korean raps."

I think i need to kick your ass ASAP.

no more sleeping on my floor buddy! and i'm out for the day or ill end up sitting in front of this damn computer all afternoon. Somebody come say YO at knitting factory tonight. peace

I think so, yes.

I think i need to kick your ass ASAP.

no more sleeping on my floor buddy! and i'm out for the day or ill end up sitting in front of this damn computer all afternoon. Somebody come say YO at knitting factory tonight. peace

Just so that I get the last word in....

I need to go pick up the new album ASAP.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    when i saw your post, i was like "i can't wait to see what sababadadada's response will be!"

then i saw it and it was

*** You are ignoring this user ***

and then i went to bed disappointed

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It wasn't that great.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    and then i went to bed disappointed

welcome to my world...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I wouldn't punch anyone unless I was put in an "I'm-in-prison" type mind-set. If I do assume such a mind set, however, I'm going for the craziest most thuggish lookin one of you: DeeRock. Nothing personal dude, but you will just have to go down.

Of course, I would more than likely die, but at least people would give me mad street cred which, of course, is why I joined this board.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Where's that dude that wanted mallard to grow some balls and punch his mom in the face to become a man

I sucker punch him from behind and feel better!