Whats good in Taiwan?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Work might be sending me to Taiwan for a few weeks at the end of next month (fingers crossed). I need the lowdown on where to go for rackords, drinks, fresh t-shirts, velvet blazers, and starbucks.Taiwanese lounge records? Taiwanesy Listening? Haha!

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I heard that all the hot chicks are really dudes. So proceed with caution.

• edit of a redundant post

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    A friend of mine once showed me a postcard he recieved from a friend of his who was in Taiwan. It said "Don - If you're ever walking down the street in Taiwan and two underaged prostitutes ask you if you want to go see a movie, say 'Yes!'"

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    PM me your email and ill put you in touch with my ex-lady. shes been in taiwan for a year and can probably tell you some spots. shes the homie so im sure she'll help out.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Well then, pm on the way!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Nah mayne, All the hot chicks in Taiwan are HOT CHICKS. You want hot chicks that are really dudes? Go to Bangkok, THAILAND. Get it straight foolionic.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

Nah mayne, All the hot chicks in Taiwan are HOT CHICKS. You want hot chicks that are really dudes? Go to Bangkok, THAILAND. Get it straight foolionic.

thats right, got em mixed up.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Just to clarify however: the actual percentage of "hot chicks" in Taipei (at least) is rather low. You'll see a lot more hot Taiwanese women walking through USC on a nice day.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I just want to say that this is a global and dangerous phenomenon.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Work might be sending me to Taiwan for a few weeks at the end of next month (fingers crossed). I need the lowdown on where to go for rackords, drinks, fresh t-shirts, velvet blazers, and starbucks.

Taiwanese lounge records? Taiwanesy Listening? Haha!

Hey Dizzy, I'll be there the first week of June for a month doing gigs, if you're there we can link up for sure.

T-shirts, clothes, shoes, etc. Just head to any nightmarket for the deals, shits open until at least midnight.

The area "Ximending" (Ximen station) is the spot that is closest to Shibuya, tons of shoe shops and clothing shops there, as well as record spots.

For records, I'll finish compiling a list of stores and PM you. It might take me a minute to get it together, but there's time. Hit me with your e-mail addy.

peace.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Just to clarify however: the actual percentage of "hot chicks" in Taipei (at least) is rather low. You'll see a lot more hot Taiwanese women walking through USC on a nice day.

Not when I was there O**ver... MAD BYATCHEZ x2

I dunno Sheep. In my travels through Asia, I found the % of "hot chicks" to be seriously lower than advertised. Then again, I grew up around a gazillion Asians in Los Angeles so maybe I'm just taking that kind of shit for granted.

In my travels through Asia, I found the % of "hot chicks" to be seriously lower than advertised.

O,

You need to spend more time in Tokyo mayne. Tokyo girls are HOT LIKE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

In my travels through Asia, I found the % of "hot chicks" to be seriously lower than advertised.

O,

You need to spend more time in Tokyo mayne. Tokyo girls are HOT LIKE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

O,

LOL! Nah son, More like this.......

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

O,

I do beleive that young lady is Korean. Bubblegum Girls.