Comments

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    It's funny you just posted this, I was watching some old episodes on mtv2 last night and was yet again blown away by how crazy and damn subversive this show is... it goes *way* beyond south park in testing the limits of what's appropriate... it's bizarrely dark and hilarious.

The things those kids say are just freakish, like the "What Is Love?" and "What Is Heaven?" segments... and that time lapse photography of a fox's decomposing body?? Damn. I'd probably have nightmares if I weren't sober while watching it.

• is one of those clips two puppets talking, and one of them does a puppet show and then one of the puppets in the puppet show does another puppet show, ect? that skit was hilarious.

It also includes the phrase "Your grandma has smelly junk" which admittedly may lose something in the transition to text. Same episode has the dog performing a c-section on a woman while she skydives. That shit is amazing.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

I scream at the workers....WASH YOUR DIRTY FACE!!

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    And I thought I was one of the only few to know about this show...glad to see others are into it.

I just downloaded the first season (8 episodes) a couple days ago and I'm in the process of making them into 2 DVD's. Give me a couple days to convert and make into a DVD, but if they work, I wouldn't mind sellin some copies to anyone for like...5 bucks or something.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    They just released a DVD boxset of the first season, along with some nice extras. Please cop and support this great subversive show instead of booting it. Thanks!

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    it was on late night on Mtv the other nightand i hadn't watched it for a while so i sat down and watched and i laughed my ass off. when the little black girl is walking around on Wall Street asking people who have they exploited that day... awesome. when she hads the dude a napkin and says that he can wipe the blood off his hands or something like that, had me rolling. i really didn't like the show when i first saw it, but now i want more of it.
    Image hosting by Photobucket

• showzen =

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    They just released a DVD boxset of the first season, along with some nice extras. Please cop and support this great subversive show instead of booting it. Thanks!

I didn't even know! Thanks...I'll cop to show support.

• okiba75okiba75 89 Posts
    Image hosting by Photobucket

This episode, and playing the first half of the show backwards =

I had only ever seen the "Kids Show" pilot that went around on the 'net a couple years ago and I figured it would never make it to a network, even cable!

Didn't know there was a box set around, must see if I can get my hands on that...

• ayejayayejay 24 Posts
    the backwards episode bugged me the fuck out. insane they got away with it, among other things, like "gods biggest boners"
    so real.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've tried manny times to get into this show but I just can't for the most part... dig the parts with the kids and a few other things but thats it

Presumably I'm 'too old for this shit'

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

I didn't even know! Thanks...I'll cop to show support.

shit, definitely! i neeeed this.

my friend always talked about this show but this is my first time watching it...fucking hilarious!!!!

• Im suspicious of any comedy show that is principally praised for anything else other than being funny. The few episodes ive seen have justified that scepticism for me. Lots of 'controversy', little laughs.

• Never seen this, but FYI for the fans...there is an interview with the creators on the Onion A.V. club page this week.

Don't have a link, but go to theonion.com, and click on the A.V. Club logo.