jake one-"inner soul" ID request

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
i promised to not ask for any id's off this mix but i've found out the other 4 i wanted to know and this one is realy the one that melts my face everytime it comes on.16:20 into jake ones mix is a soul track that contains these lyrics "oh my love my love my minds in a daze/the cold my heart has endured in so many ways/but theirs one puzzling factor in my mind/ and thats can i make you mine, do you have the time"i was hoping some one could id this for me cause i wanna check the track out at normal speed.peace,xavierp.s-i'd but they'll just ask for an mp3 of the whole mix so that then they can not have the answer to my question.

Comments

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    i promised to not ask for any id's off this mix but i've found out the other 4 i wanted to know and this one is realy the one that melts my face everytime it comes on.

16:20 into jake ones mix is a soul track that contains these lyrics

"oh my love my love my minds in a daze/the cold my heart has endured in so many ways/but theirs one puzzling factor in my mind/ and thats can i make you mine, do you have the time"

i was hoping some one could id this for me cause i wanna check the track out at normal speed.

peace,xavier

p.s-i'd but they'll just ask for an mp3 of the whole mix so that then they can not have the answer to my question.

If you post audio I could tell you. I can't really remember what it is off the top of my head.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The title is on the tip of my tounge...went to the mix to refresh my memory, but the track isn't at 16:20. There's a Ruby Andrews track right around that time on there...

I'm gonna be up all night trying to get this straight now!

OK, it's at 26:30 on my mix. And it's hella sped up. Still trying to recall the name...fuck.

"Do I stand a chance, with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Fuck.

"GIRRRL...how 'bout a CHAAANCE???"

• Montclairs

Montclairs

"Do I Stand A Chance" from the Dreaming Out Of Season LP.

IMG SRC="http://www.jdrf.org/images/Chapters_and_Affiliates/minnesota_chapter/thank you kids.jpg" width=500>

...and goodnight!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I love that rekkid.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    wholewheat and drewn you guys fucking rock!

peace,xavier

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That record's off the chain. Xavier you need that one.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    yo jake, did you ever actually put this mix out there? Never saw it online or in the shops, whasthedeal?

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    yo jake, did you ever actually put this mix out there? Never saw it online or in the shops, whasthedeal?

Nah, I did it for Legend and his store www.baghatvinyl.com. He's probably got some of them. Paychecks had em at his store I think too.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Hey Terence, thanks for stopping by. Great to have you here. Sorry I can not supply the knowledge. Truth be told I have not even listened. Good luck.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    First track is Alex Brown off her self titled album produced by Monk Higgens, the 3rd track is from the Natural High lp "Natural High 1"

Terence Chill said:
    track id for these 3 tracks!?
    http://www.mixcrate.com/terencechill/-891879

• thx for the info!Alex Brown - The China Doll!but i didn't found the 3rd sample!Natural High LP - Natural High 1!? are you sure?in which track?

• i'm listening to the whole album!it's not on the http://www.discogs.com/Natural-High-Natural-High-1/master/399736 album!