Dildo related Q and Prize CHech.

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone in the know on Freedom Sounds - The Songs of Negus LP...Found a copy of it this weekend and really enjoyed it, but hadn't seen it anywhere before. K, Im looking in your direction....Also, anyone had any problems with Dildo playing really slow on them after sitting idle for a bit? Shit crashed on me during a show this weekend.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Also, anyone had any problems with Dildo playing really slow on them after sitting idle for a bit?
    Shit crashed on me during a show this weekend.

Yeah I've seen it lag after being disengaged for a few. Never crashed on me yet though. That sucks.

I usually like to relaunch the app if I've disconnected and am about to get back up at it.

• Indeed.
    I don't think I will do that again.
    Shit was so embarrasing, like getting up there all gusto ready to rock, and bam, shit is half speed!
    Sucks.
    Hah.

• Options
    $60-$125 depending on conditiona nd who's bidding.

Was talking to Andy last weekend - might be comign down for the end of April.

Easy, k.

• Nice, I will make sure to be around.
    My new lady lives there so I have been spending time there (lets get up and do some dust while I am there next). 60-125 was pretty much what I expected, but for some reason in my head thought this might have been worth a lot more. Thanks K.

• Options
    BAck about 5 years ago or on a mailing list, yeah. You talking about a girl here in toronto or in Montreal?

K.

• New girl in your city. Fantasic.
    Ill give you a shout next time I am in.
    Be cool man!

• Options
    PM'd.

K.