Magical Moments in the Library (NRR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
so i'm in the library today, and i happen to find a seat opposite this girl on a round table. she's working on her essay on her laptop, probably early 20's and i'm reading my stock book and taking notes. now, i notice she's not drop-dead gorgeous, but she has a really attractive way she carries herself. hair neatly tied, nice sophisticated glasses look, with black chucks and a skirt over jeans thing going. she talks in a very courteous and refined manner on her cell phone, that has my mind getting soothed by this crooning, soft voice, and allowing my focus to slip away temporarily. now, i have a girlfriend and all, so i'm not desperate or nothing, but i'm happily pleased she's just this pleasant person sitting across from me, while i take care of my business. on the way out, she meticilously cleans up her shit and pushes her chair in. and she says "have a nice day" in the sexiest voice i've heard in a while. i'm like "oh...yea you too". In my mind, i was thinking "ohh shit!....DAMN THAT WAS SEXY!".yall know what i'm talking about right???! that girl/guy sitting across from you on the daily commute or in other typically quiet places, that gives you that tickling, magical, soothing sensation admist the silence? (yes homo).

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    She was talking on her cellphone in the library?!

LOL seriously, tho - I know the feelin'.
    I'm one of those dudes who "falls in love" everytime I take
    a bus or go to the grocery store.
    People are very attractive when you know nothing about them

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

so true.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    She was talking on her cellphone in the library?!

LOL seriously, tho - I know the feelin'.
    I'm one of those dudes who "falls in love" everytime I take
    a bus or go to the grocery store.

whispering for a couple seconds in the most magnificent of tones.

word man! and the bitter-sweetness of going your seperate ways. Especially when you're single, shit is almost crushing. hahahaha. headz know....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I think that's happened to me once, maybe twice in Fredericton. This is a town of fat and ugly. I wish I was exagerating. I'm sure there's endless inner beauty here, but that doesn't help first impressions. I can't wait to get back to cities.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm sure there's endless inner beauty here, but that doesn't help first impressions.

lol

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I'm sure there's endless inner beauty here, but that doesn't help first impressions.

lol

or the second.