Mike 2600 upcoming eventzzzz

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Friday Apr. 14[/b]LET'S GET ELECTRIC!VIP Room at First Avenue (701 1st Ave N., Minneapolis), 9:00PM - 2:00AM+ Your favorite monthly dance night is BACK and this time it's ALL ROCK & ROLL! Mike the 2600 King, Espada, and King Otto are slangin' hair metal, psych rock, arena rock, classic rock, butt rock, and more, all cut up inna rap type fashaaan. It's a dance party, dummies.21+ | $5 | please enter through SIDE DOOR!!! Thursday Apr. 20[/b]SPANKROCK7th Street Entry (701 1st Ave N., Minneapolis), 8:00PM+ Big Dada / Money Studies recording artist Spankrock is coming to town to perform in support of his new album "Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo." I'll be spinning records at the start of the show. Spankrock is the future of bass and booty music. If you like MIA, Diplo, and 2 Live Crew, this show is a MUST! Local cinematic rapper rockers Mel Gibson & The Pants are also on the bill.21+ | $8 adv / $10 doorThursday Apr. 27[/b]OVERSTIMULATIONDinkytowner (412 1/2 14th Ave, Dinkytown USA), 9:00PM+ The dude DJ Joe Cruse from Everything is Lovely hooked up a night showcasing the DJing and art skillz (questionable) of Burlesque of North America. Wezz and I will be spinning funk, rap, psych rock, dancehall reggae, electro, disco, and whatever else we want to alongside Mr. Cruse. We'll also have a mini merch table where you can swoop on some t-shirts, posters, sticker packs, and more! Dance your butt off! Buy some art!21+ | FREE!!!Tuesday May. 16[/b]RUN YA JEWELZDinkytowner (412 1/2 14th Ave, Dinkytown USA), 10:00PM+ The monthly beat battle is back. Organized and hosted by King Otto and Superbrush427, Run Ya Jewelz pits local beatsmiths and rap instrumental makers against one another. They play their hottest beats and you (the crowd) help pick who smashes who. The winner is heralded in some fashion. I'll be spinning funk, rock, and rap records at the beginning of the night and possibly after the heralding is done.21+ | $3

Comments