Price Check Sir Ibu of Divine Force

REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know the price of Sir Ibu of Divine Force I'm The Peacemaker 12in in mint Condition.....thanks

Comments

• $10? $15?

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    on 4th and b'way right?

i sold one for $50.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    on 4th and b'way right?

i sold one for $50.
    alas, those days are over... i bet you could squeeze $30 out of it though.

those days being a month ago or two ago.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ebay=priceguide?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I just sold my second copy for 30 plus shipping. It was VG-, played perfect.

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    thanks I just looked at the last one that sold and it went for 60 something.found this today for 3 bucks and was trying to see if it was worth putting on the bay.

ebay=priceguide?

pretty much right? i'm not saying that's the official price, just letting him know what it went for. so a vg- copy went for $30, my mint copy went for $50...that is a pretty good price check.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ebay=priceguide?

pretty much right? i'm not saying that's the official price, just letting him know what it went for. so a vg- copy went for $30, my mint copy went for $50...that is a pretty good price check.

I was being sarcastic.

This is totally inflated right now because idiots who like Holy War think that Ibu made other equally dope records (he didn't). I mean, Holy War isn't even worth more than $40-50 is it?

This isn't his most common record but its nowhere near as rare as holy war, nowhere near as good, and can be had in NYC shops for a twomper.

Where'd yours get sent to?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    in this market "holy war" would top a bill for sure. and i still need a copy!

what does A HREF="http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4057738225" target="new">this one/A> sound like?

the fuck kind of song title is "the jizzer"?

• the fuck kind of song title is "the jizzer"?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    what does this one sound like?

Weak. Whoever bought it must've been disappointed.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    what does this one sound like?

Weak. Whoever bought it must've been disappointed.

that's only if they listened to it before they filed it away in their random rap collection crates.

the one i had went to....surprise surprise JAPAN! we are talking about the one on 4th and b'way right?

• any one have a copy for sale???

if so

hit me up

[email]protectthagoons@yahoo.ca[/email]

• This isn't his most common record but its nowhere near as rare as holy war, nowhere near as good, and can be had in NYC shops for a twomper.

I don't know...IMO I'm The Peacemaker / Ibu Gets Lyrical is pretty dope. As is My Uptown Beat / Ain't We Funkin' Now on Yamak-ka. Not up there with Holy War, but great nevertheless.

• I don't know...IMO I'm The Peacemaker / Ibu Gets Lyrical is pretty dope. As is My Uptown Beat / Ain't We Funkin' Now on Yamak-ka. Not up there with Holy War, but great nevertheless.

co-

also, those 2 have not been reissued and have not recently turned up in quantity, unlike "holy war".

dusty groove used to have sealed copies of "my uptown beat" for $3.99 though, but that was in 97, 98 or so.