My man Serg's blog "Beer and Rap" (Appreciation)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I normally check on dude's blog because it's either hilarious, on-point, or just hilariously on-point. This time My man dropped some science on the whole "immigration hot topic" and damnit, he did it so right I just had to big-up my favourite beer-drinkin lock-smith.BROWN-STRUT STAND THE FUCK UP droppin' sciencia
I should be posting about how all this retarded immigration reform shit is pissing me off. You got a bunch idiots rallying around making illegals criminals. I can kind of understand not wanting your tax dollars wasted on giving small children an education but arresting people for wanting a better life is complete bullshit.The sad part is that regardless of all this bullshit talk that is going on in congress right now the ones that will probably have the biggest impact are not elected officials but rather corporations who want to make money off all these illegals aliens. They want to bring them out of the shadows not for border saftey or any bullshit like that but rather to get them to start using their new Visa check cards. Wells Fargo already offers financial plans for illegals and a few banks are even starting to offer mortgage plans for illegals. The Department of Homeland Security might not want them here but Bank Of America does.Verizon wants a piece of the action so they started offering illegals cell phone plans so they can make money off all those calls back home. While people have hissy fits over tax dollars being spent on healthcare for illegals Blue Cross is working out a plan to offer illegal aliens health care plans even if they don't have SSN's or any sort of US issued ID. All the people who cry about how illegals send all their money home like to forget about all the money they pump into the US economy, whether is providing new growth for companies, sales taxes, sometimes income tax. Let's pretend that illegals are not pumping $7 billion a year into social security. The governor of Colorado wanted to get a piece of all that money sent home so he proposed a remittance tax. The idea was shut down by Western Union because last year the company made $1.1 billion off those money transfers. Unfortunately in this country it takes a company taking a loss to put a stop to bullshit ideas rather than anyone actually giving a fuck that the money was sent home because a father doesn't want his kids bathing in a river anymore.

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    this is a awesome blog! i wish he'd talk about beer more. or food. but yeah! awesome!

PUEBLO ESHUCHA! ESTAMOS EN LA LUCHA![/b]

ok
    i really dont know what that means, but i yelled that shit anyways.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    co-sign!

f*ck ice cube though.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    co-sign!

f*ck ice cube though.

whu-? even early 90's ice cube?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    thanks man, if you want more info on companies trying to bank off illegal immigration check this article from last summer http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_29/b3943001_mz001.htm

I do need to write about beer more.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    co-sign!

f*ck ice cube though.

whu-? even early 90's ice cube?

sorry, that only refers to Black Korea cube and post-black korea ice cube.