Is it just me... Or is... (Insurance related)

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
The insurance racked the real next level shit?I think between them and credit card companies, they are really fucking over the average joe...Biker gangs, mobs & politicians ain't got nothing on them.Ever since I've become an adult, I've been offered coverage for whatever. But, in the last 3 months I've been offered insurance for pretty much everything. I'm just waiting on crossing the street insurance.I need to be able to just hang up on these people. But I just spent 20 mins talking to this one lady from my credit card company offering me some coverage for if I get sick/hurt/lose my job where they would pay me 200 bucks a day CASH in the event... She even went on to tell me, even if I had coverage thru other means (Which I do), I could just bank this money and invest it.I know atleast 20 people that have been fucked over by insurance in some way. A good friend of mine just got a claim denied on a bitch ass technicality.Anyone have thoughts on the subject?

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I'm just waiting on crossing the street insurance.

you just might need that

i feel you though.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Thats fucked up.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Any one have any tips on home owners insurance?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Something my gurl and I have to look into also.

I was also hit up from banks when we we're looking into our morgage. Pay 80 bucks a month on top of your mortgage and if one of us dies, the bank pays off the mortgage. Of if you get sick/hurt/laid off they will pay X amount of dollars for so long...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Something my gurl and I have to look into also.

I was also hit up from banks when we we're looking into our morgage. Pay 80 bucks a month on top of your mortgage and if one of us dies, the bank pays off the mortgage. Of if you get sick/hurt/laid off they will pay X amount of dollars for so long...

Yeah, fuck mortgage ins. All the shit they add on. You like oh I'm going to pay $x amount then they add all of that other shit on and its $x times 2. Fuckers.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

insure engagement rings additionally. and record colectrons.