AKO: You've made it!

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
This afternoon a friend came up to me and mentioned that he'd visited my website and was surprised to see a reference to Ako. I must have looked a little confused, so he clarified: Ako, the 18-year-old wunderkind from the depths of Iowa who makes fantastic music and is really big. I was dumbfounded. Not because Ako isn't totally deserving, but because this is Fredericton. Generally, nothing good makes it out here that isn't crappy indy rock or brought by me. Congratulations Ako; when you're making serious real world moves when folks out here are talking about you.I got to say that ako designed my website graphics and the girls swooned.When's the tour?

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    WTF is up w/the ten cent 45s hamper??

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Danno,
    can you throw on the coloured uni label one there? I wanna hear it.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Danno,
    can you throw on the coloured uni label one there? I wanna hear it.

That's ako. I'm much better looking.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    WTF is up w/the ten cent 45s hamper??

just kidding, the only thing i can ever recall buying out of that thing is a g---- sly slick & wicked on people.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    haha, wow! thanks for posting this up. thats pretty cool, makes me wanna finish some shit.

send them my regards. haha

and you can get pretty lucky in that 10-cent bin sometimes...occasionally records above G do get thrown in there. decent ones, too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    radikal