Next level collectring- outter space

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I am getting kinda bored with vinyl, looking for my next thing. Saw an article on a meteorite auction. I am thinking about collecting shit from outter space. A preliminary search on ebay turned up this . Please let me know if you have any space junk for sale.

Comments

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Space Pennies are

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Space Pennies are

Dood, not familiar with, want to . More details please. Keep the space junk coming.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Weekend finds! Excuse the poor quality pics, I didn't have the time to properly align them on my floor:

$0.25 each at the local fleamarket. Am I the king of finds or what? My parents are proud of me.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Space Pennies are

Dood, not familiar with, want to . More details please. Keep the space junk coming.

I was actually referring to the pic in the ebay auction you linked to:

Notice the astro-penny imbedded in the cosmic rock?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Reference point for size of terd space rocks.

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

Either that, or evidence of extra-terrestrial life forms that use pennies as currency. I'm gonna call up Art Bell with this info.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Either that, or evidence of extra-terrestrial life forms that use pennies as currency. I'm gonna call up Art Bell with this info.

What about satellites and rockets and shit like that? Where can I get at some Apollo raerz?