GOT MY VANS ON BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS (RR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
LATE PASS ON THIS ONEhttp://www.myspace.com/wolfpackmusikpunk rock shoes so they get real dirtypunk rock shoes so they get real dirtypunk rock shoes so they get real dirtypunk rock shoes so they get real dirty Word to Jacobwizzle, gotta love the effort "The Pack" put forth on this one.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mp3 here

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    mp3 here

WERD, good looking out mayne, lots of nice mp3s on that page!

David Banner kills it on that new Shadow track. Fiyaaah!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    its like deja vu all over again all over again all over again....

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    This has instant Williamsburg staple written all over it, yet still

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    beat is dope.

• This just in:

F*** Yo' Vans.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Kids are wearing vans in the inner city.

During a b-ball rally at school, they included this song while 4 guys danced out onto the floor and threw out Vans boxes.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    tinkerbell is HUGE in east LA.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    they mention coke white vans, button ups, and sweaters, does anyone else feel like these kids might be about to step in the marina

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    This just in:

F*** Yo' Vans.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    This just in:

F*** Yo' Vans.

Damn they really went hard on the vans!! This is like the new Roxxane battle or something. Wow.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    fuck them peter pan sneakers

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Both of these songs are

but i gotta say the fuck your vans song wins by a mile.

• this is like soooooooooooooooooooo 2 weeks ago.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just can't get into songs about shoes

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I just can't get into songs about shoes

You never liked "My Adidas?" That was a CLASSIC son!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Whooooooooooooooops

your use of 'so' as an adverb is the kind of 'my super sweet sixteen' pittle that takes any musical opinions you proffer beyond eye rolling and into guy-on-a-stretcher territory. soulstrut dudes trying to fill out their jeans but instead pissing down their pant legs

your use of 'so' as an adverb is the kind of 'my super sweet sixteen' pittle that takes any musical opinions you proffer beyond eye rolling and into guy-on-a-stretcher territory. soulstrut dudes trying to fill out their jeans but instead pissing down their pant legs

Sarcasm

cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
    The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

not all of us reside in the bay and are bayologists of the highest order as yourself, YP

I'm just happy to hear interesting fun musics

hi

• haha. i just linked two quotes together. please to not infer any meaning on my part.

• not all of us reside in the bay and are bayologists of the highest order as yourself, YP

hi

i did a post on it 2 weeks ago on el strut. I'm not commentating about anything on locations/bayology/fannyness/

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    not all of us reside in the bay and are bayologists of the highest order as yourself, YP

hi

i did a post on it 2 weeks ago on el strut. I'm not commentating about anything on locations/bayology/fannyness/

Phonics who does the yadidadamean song. "yadda this yadda that"

ah, my bad I overlooked it somehow
    cheers!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Got my cell phone, but it look like a beeper..."

• not all of us reside in the bay and are bayologists of the highest order as yourself, YP

hi

That's The A'z.

Blatant rip-off of the Team, but I still like it.

"Hit it once, hit it tweece."

hi

drawing a blank..let me guess...the drums are om some loud "big beat steez" and it has a gang a bass with all these bubblin'-ass synths, right?

I wanna say Quinn, but I heard a different "Freestyle" version on Willsey Woods satruday night show.