ATTN french strutters anyone know noreille?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
this person posted some ebay items in the sale classified area about a month ago. I bought a record and paid for airmail shipping. So far no LP has made it to my door and no communication has come except for an apology 3 weeks ago for not having a chance to send it out. Does anyone know this person? I just want to make sure I get my rackord.Haylp please

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Not sure but the name rings the bell of someone said to be shady.
    I hope I am wrong guzzo

but his feedback is clean

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Yeah! Guzzo, I remember his posts in the sale section, but I had never heard of the dude before that and never heard of him since... don't know the dude.

B.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Haylp please

• Im still looking for this french dude who ripped me off 360 pounds some years back. His name is Maurice and he used to stay in Lyon. I think his last name is Mati.

I asked about him before but no luck yet.

Thanks,

Dress

• Not sure but the name rings the bell of someone said to be shady.
    I hope I am wrong guzzo

yeah I'm not too tripped out, Imean his feedback is good and it's only been a month. Worse comes to worse I can always go through paypal to get my money back. I just wanted to know if anyone up in France could give him a little nidge to hurry up and ship.

• this person posted some ebay items in the sale classified area about a month ago. I bought a record and paid for airmail shipping. So far no LP has made it to my door and no communication has come except for an apology 3 weeks ago for not having a chance to send it out.

Does anyone know this person? I just want to make sure I get my rackord.

Haylp please

Guzzo,

Noreille is from Paris suburb. I deal with him face to face and as far as I know, the dude is cool and you can thrust him.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you can thrust him.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    Hey Guzzo!

I am your man... Noreille in person! I replied kindly to all the messages anyone sent about the records auctionned one month ago... I think I guess who you are and what you purchased from me...

As I told you a few days ago, you're just about to receive the record. I sent all the records on march 23. You should read the record's description again: I provided the best service I could, the only point on wich I could't be competitive is speedy of delivery and this point was mentionned in my descriptions.

If you want to know why I can tell you the whole story: I'm an independent worker making nice illustrations for children's books and I'm working since monthes on a project that's making me loose money (I'm spending too much time on it but that's what this book deserves). I made a one week break on this job in order to sell some nice records out of my own collection, just to make it, in a hurry... because I had no choice... I would have liked to keep the record you will receive tomorrow in a secure parcel! But since I'm a father, priorities changed. That's the story, I truly sleep 4 or 5 hours a night. The records were safely packed and posted on march 23, sent by priority (airmail, allow 2 weeks for delivery) with no registration because no one asked or paid for it. I already told you not to worry, I'm telling it again.

I'M A PEACEFUL PERSON AND I WON'T STEAL MONEY FROM ANYONE WETHER ON EBAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE. I'M EVEN NICER THAN MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY ;-)

Please relax and drop me a line as soon as you have the record in hands. You'll be pleased by your purchase. I hope your worries (that I truly understand as I already waited for 6 monthes until a lot of 45s finally arrives and already waited and am still waiting for a very few records I'll never get...), so I hope your worries (that I truly understand) won't ruin a good reputation I have on eBay, a reputation I'm working hard to maintain each time I sell.

WE COULD CREATE A NEW POST ABOUT WORRIES WHILE WAITING FOR RECORDS WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE VERY QUICKLY BUT I'LL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU STRUTTERS, AS THE DEADLINE OF MY TWO MEGATONS OF WORK IS NEAR AND I MUST BE BACK ON IT NOW...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    No worries Noreille.

I feel totally ok about the transaction.

I'll leave positive feedback once I receive the LP

I hope I am wrong guzzo

Of course you were wrong! For the future, know that my name rings the bell of an honest person, an enthousiastic music lover, a young and responsible father who doesn't really understand why this gossip on his case... ... If not sure, why did you take a position then?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Sorry bro... I thought youre name ringned a bell but I edited and said I hoped I was wrong because you looked ok. It was a random thought..nothing more and i dont think guzzo took it seriously

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I hope I am wrong guzzo

Of course you were wrong! For the future, know that my name rings the bell of an honest person, an enthousiastic music lover, a young and responsible father who doesn't really understand why this gossip on his case...

Safe to thrust!

Sorry bro... I thought youre name ringned a bell but I edited and said I hoped I was wrong because you looked ok. It was a random thought..nothing more and i dont think guzzo took it seriously
    It's no big thing, we're only humans and we all have random thoughts! I was just afraid for my reputation and I had to react... Everything is fine now and things will be even better when Guzzo and some few others will have their record in hands. So stay tuned and watch the great feedback Guzzo will finally leave for me! I send my peaceful wishes to all of you!