Minoriteam

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I love this show. I just wish it was more than 15 minutes long. Last week's episode where El Jefe had to fight his Pops was hilarious. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that the Mexican is my favorite. I mean, shit, the dude's weapon is a goddamn leafblower! I like Dr. Wang, too. Dude cracks me up.Reas is a genius. So is that Adam de la Pe??a dude. Propers.Herm

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Why can't I find (postable) pictures online?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Why can't I find (postable) pictures online?

Tonight's episode was fresh! The White Shadow and his crew went back in time to try and wipe out all minorities. They end up in the South Bronx in 1980 and replaced Kool Herc's and Flash's records with some ol' hillbilly banjo shit. Dr. Wang was worried 'cause he knew that if they were to wipe out Hip Hop early on, the lives of minorities would be ruined! Luckily, Wang took over the 'tables and got the party started right AND quickly! Then ol' Fasto busted out some poppin' and lockin' and everything ended up a-ok. Finally, to add insult to injury, White Shadow, Corporate Ladder and Racist Frankenstein got got by some stick-up kids in an alley.

You hoLmeses need to watch this shit!

Herm

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    DAMN, are you serious, H**m? I gotta check my Tivo for this schitt! Only episode I saw so far was the one where Fasto was trying to get to Black Heaven. Love the old Jack Kirby / "Marvel Superheroes" cartoon art and animation styles. Even though (I think) I know what the intent of the show is, I'm still trying to figure out if the whole racial stereotypes angle is good or not... kinda like Chappelle's dilemna, are they laughing with us or at us. I'll be watching regardless.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Damn, I missed that shit. I was lookin' forward to this. Iz it sundays?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Damn, I missed that shit. I was lookin' forward to this. Iz it sundays?

Yeah, I think so. I dunno, I just Tivo the schitt and watch it whenever.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    What channel is this on?

• What channel is this on?
    cartoon network-adult swim

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    What channel is this on?

Ok, thanks...It sounds like something I'd totally be into watching. Does it come on before or after Boondocks?

• What channel is this on?

Ok, thanks...It sounds like something I'd totally be into watching. Does it come on before or after Boondocks?
    its after, i just saw a piece of it for the first time last night. seemed pretty funny but i was doing something else while it was on for the most part. i think its half an hour after boondocks, somewhere around there.

• nessness 249 Posts
    REAS IS A GENIUS!!!

Looky what showed up on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGPBMHv8aM&search=minoriteam
    (It seems like this is the first episode 'cause all the characters are introduced. Out of the 4 episodes I've seen, this is the least funny. The animation and the voices are much better now. I'm thinking this was the pilot or something.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGPBMHv8aM&search=minoriteam
    (The White Shadow is pretty funny in this commercial.)

Man, tonight's episode was the best yet!!! The White Shadow was audited by the IRS and new villains were introduced. My favorites were Shamus McFisticuffs (and his crew of ninja dogs) and The Black Cock.

Please tell me at least one of you is watching this show.

Herm

• i watch it, even though i thought the idea was ridiculously bad at first. i even made my friend feel bad for getting a job working on it (he's a colorist or something). but its definitely grown on me.