Price Check-Cymande S/T 8 Track 1972

ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I picked up a Cymande S/T (GRT music tapes) 8 track at the Salvation the other day and don't have an 8 track player but I was just wondering if it was worth anything. I know it's not a grail find or anything but I don't seem to see many funky 8 tracks around. I'm not really familiar with prices for 8 tracks. Any info is appreciated.Thanks.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    $2-$5

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    I picked up a Cymande S/T (GRT music tapes) 8 track at the Salvation the other day and don't have an 8 track player but I was just wondering if it was worth anything. I know it's not a grail find or anything but I don't seem to see many funky 8 tracks around. I'm not really familiar with prices for 8 tracks. Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks.

eh...honestly, from my experience, its easier to find good stuff on 8-track than LP. less sought-after.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    Thanks.

• While we're on the subject of this particular LP...I have a (clean) copy of this on the Alaska label, which I believe is an earlier, british pressing that should be rarer than the Janus one. Does anyone know the going price for this?

Thanks in advance

• Thanks for looking that up. Have to say I was hoping for a little more than 36$.