Black Vinyl Junky with the RAER

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
After sitting on his mix for the bettern part of six months (see the mini disc thread), this afternoon I'm airing BVJ's 'Mellow Groove' mix. Dig the tracklisting:1. Simple Things / Avis2. I've Got A Song To Sing / Haze3. Here We Go / One Real Band4. Eternal Day / Omega Sunrise5. I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You / Lifetime6. As / Family Tree7. Sunshine Of My Life / Moonpie8. Bird Of Beauty / Sol9. I Wish / Travis Biggs10. Get It Right / Carl Smith & The Natural Gas Co.11. Changes / Percy Mays12. Here I Go / Spread Love13. Love Can Break You / Lee Roberts14. All I Do / Jules Broussard15. Shades Of September / ObatalaIf you've always wondered about Moonpie LP (on Lanark?) this is your chance to hear it alongside other raer. Let the tepid terds discussion begin. Oh yeah, it's waxing deep, 2-4EST at http://131.202.58.39:8000/listen.plsI'll archive and podcast as soon as I can.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Two tracks in to the mix, what are people saying?

The Family Tree cut is nuts!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    damn it all I can get is the last show you have up on the waxingdeep site

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Link doesn't work for me.

I'll have it podcasting soon, don't worry.

Now archived and podcasing: www.waxingdeep.org

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Thanks for posting this, listening now. First track is really off the wall, don't like.

Me niether. Hence my request that people stick with the mix even if the first track makes them want to turn their radio off. That track aside, Takayuji does bring the heat.

• okiba75okiba75 89 Posts
    After sitting on his mix for the bettern part of six months (see the mini disc thread), this afternoon I'm airing BVJ's 'Mellow Groove' mix. Dig the tracklisting:

I'll archive and podcast as soon as I can.

Danno, this (and the other podcasts you've posted on your site) freaking rule.

• Do the Family Tree and Jules Broussard LPs go for dough? I've held on to them for a while but am not so into either.

After sitting on his mix for the bettern part of six months (see the mini disc thread), this afternoon I'm airing BVJ's 'Mellow Groove' mix. Dig the tracklisting:

I'll archive and podcast as soon as I can.

Danno, this (and the other podcasts you've posted on your site) freaking rule.

Thanks!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I think I sold him that Percy Mays. Glad it's in a good home.